Whats wrong with all the gag people on here?

like seriously its like a bunch of people who have been members for a long time.. that made bffs and relationships.. the hell? all i see is questions of whos your crush on here or who's your bff like stop that bs! its supposed to be a site to give help to people and ask interesting questions.. not to make a "lets be fucking friends" club with people you dont even know!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you. That's really frustrating. Questions like nominating a good favourite gager is okay.. but questions like gag crush , most beautiful gager, best profile picture, is just irritating.
    Also it is no use to have crush on gag because girls just don't want any men from here.
    Men may want friendships and relationships with girls here but considering the unfriendly number of girls that sign up here along with distance considerations... It is illogical even to put up questions like that.

What Guys Said 22

• if you don't like these questions, then ignore them. it's simple

• This type of people on this site use it for social advice because let's face it, a large chunk of the people on here aren't exactly social beasts. This results in being a lot more expressive online than in person and what happens is relationships are inevitably formed and shit happens.

Don't hate, just bask in the joy m8

• So I guess this means you don't want to be friends and build a snowman with me QA?

• YEs yes yes IM glad you see this hahaha
    I thought i was going crazy for a second seeing all this weird cult type kinda of people

I really think your right... some literally are here for long and literally are making GAG best friends :s

get off the computer people lol what has the world come to

• finally!! someone who actually gets what i'm saying! lol :)

• You take a web site like this one that people come on everyday and sooner or later they start seeing each other around a lot and develop a friendship and they come back to talk to there friends that's how it works. Just answering questions all day is not enough and that alone gets boring. I have a friend I talk to everyday on here.

• "I don't know why those dumb idiots won't let me into their crappy club for jerks."

• Looks like someone is mad they aren't well known on here.

• yeah im super mad! really? i couldn't care less!

• Thats how you make friends by talking to people you dont know.. friends dont start off knowing each other.. I've made really good friends on here. 3 good ones

• I agree that the frequency of the questions is silly, but I don't care if people form connections on here. It's none of my business, and the world we live in today sees people meeting and befriending one another in all kinds of interesting ways.

• It's not the majority of gag. The majority of gag dislikes those kinds of question and are tired of seeing them everyday.

But you'll notice most of those questions come from girls and boys who are under 18. Yes there are some immature and thristy people here and there's not much we can do about that. It's to be expected.

• Jelly? Want sum of ma LUV and attention hunny?

• I agree with ya

• "its supposed to be a site to give help to people and ask interesting questions"

GAG is a virtual community so i think its pretty normal and healthy.
    Get over it or roll over and cry like a baby! lol.

• Sup girl,? Let me buy you an internet coffee so we can talk about your feelings and emotions, and I can give you advice

• But I have a crush onyou

• They're losers with no social life outside of GAG.

• What's wrong with making friends on this site? :/

• Want to be my bff?

• Yeah I'd throw leg in Dat.

• Boo i like my gag buddies. We still get the job done.

• It's not all of them it's just some.

• I'll be your friend

What Girls Said 11

• Why the fuck does it matter to you? Really? I mean, just ignore the questions. If these people have been on the site for years, then it's completely understandable that they have made some online friends. This site is for advice, yes, but people ask questions all the time that are more of opinion questions than advice questions. Who cares?

• I don't think there's anything wrong with creating online friendships with people lol. Some people click much better with each other more than they do with others. You'd have to be an extremely close minded person to have an issue with that. I mean, try it out, you may find it to be entertaining and enjoyable. As for the questions, it's real simple... ignore them...

• Yikes, what got up your ass? Who cares if people have friends or don't make friends here, it's a small community world wide on GaG, your bound to make friends on here, if you don't like it just shush bout it..

• Then post an interesting fucking question instead of this tired old shit! We hear this all the time too you know.

• When I joined I had zero friends too. If making friends online isn't your thing, that's okay but don't criticize others who enjoy it. It might be the only friendships some people have, isn't that helping too?

• i'm not criticizing anyone.. i'm just annoyed by all the questions.. its like this site is all about how many friends you've got on here! and that's not the point of it..

• Ma bellegurl <333
      Ma heart juz can't stop beating from your untouchable words <3

• 💙 you always @keyspirits!

• I agree, seeing the same questions over and over again is annoying but what's wrong with making friends on here? It shouldn't affect you on what anyone else does

• i agreed that the popularity topics are too much already, please stoppp.
    but we can make friends as it is our freedom

• Alone and friendless here?

• Just ignore them. If you really help people, there are some. Focus on them.

• And how does it affect you exactly?

• Why does it bother you so much that people on Gag might make friends?

http://i.giphy.com/11q2f8tniG9Rwk.gif

It's not like they're forcing you to be friends with them.