Do you guys actually take people's advice on here?

Don't use the advice or do you just read it and say whatever?
Just asking...
I do because there are some really helpful people on here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have not yet asked any questions related to dating or whatever, but if i would ask i might consider the advices given to me.

What Guys Said 14

• I've learned a lot, but I do take everything with a grain of salt. There are some people on here that have been there and they know so its good to hear their thoughts :)

• If I believe that it is legitimate and can help then absolutely. I ask certain questions to get advice so I can use them.

• only on certain stuff.

• Depends on the quality of their opinions but I found out that I can learn so much here.

• I actually have used it before, yeah. I had a question a while back that I asked, and a few people responded to it in a way that supported my own instincts on the matter. They turned out to be correct and I really appreciated that.

• I do.

Majority of people do not.

They just make questions and want people to agree with them.

• Sometimes i do XD

• Yes, i take in what girls/ women have to say, everyone is voice to be heard
    i like giving support i just helped a girl yesterday and she sent me a very
    amazing message thanking me for my help.

• I would say I take it under advisement.

• I've never asked so... I guess not. Lol

• I would say most don't.

• I read all the answers and try to get an average comment from them and still I analyze it. Some looks legit, some I just discard.

• I do.. 80% of the time

• Not really.

What Girls Said 4

• I find I am learning a lot about the male psyche here. If I do ask advice I listen and take it in.

• It depends on the advice. Some are useful and some don't.
    But, I take them when they're useful. Like you said, there are some helpful people here.

• some people do some people don not , sometimes i feel speaking to the wall though lol

• I have my supportive friend who is always there to cheer me up and stop me feeling sorry for myself, but my advice giver has sadly left and I miss him sorely. I d