Why did you join G@G?

I joined when I was having relationship troubles and stumbled across this site.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 34

• I think I was browsing the Web and saw a question I wanted to anewer so I created an account.

Then I came back a week later to see if I got a response or anything but I forgot my login :/

But there was another question I wanted to answer too, so I made this account and now I'm kind of addicted 😧

• a girl asked about how to become shorter in height. i signed up in order to answer her question, and to tell her that she's not alone. LOL

• an old friend whom i met on a different site, showed me it ^_^
    stayed to study people really O_O
    media.giphy.com/media/5QRC6hdqAws3m/giphy.gif

and cheer some up lol

• Because I found it interesting. I enjoy helping people when I can, and it's great to have service from regular people like me who can help.

• It came up in a Google search for something or another... don't remember.

G@G is a dream cum true! I always wanted to ask people questions about sex... here I can poll them. Also like helping and chewing out others If I can.

... and the crushers and virgins are adorable!

www.outlookskates.com/StickerHookYellow01.gif

• I was searching something in Google and ended up here. Just thought this is something like "ask yahoo" where no one gives a fuck about your answers. But then I had nothing to do and I replied to 2-3 questions. And I got MH for one of that. Then I realized this shit is real. Actually this site is more interactive than most social networking sites and even most of our social lives!!!

• To find out the perfect penis size. No because I came across it googling a question. After googling stuff lead me here a few times I thought maybe I'd check it out. So I read comments for a little while and decided to make an account.

• Whatever, you're still here because the perfect penis size hasn't been settled on lol😉

• I know @BelleGirl21 . Can't you ladies come to a consensus? 😮

• I was lost and confused in the world of dating. All the feelz and I was gonna go insane if I didn't have someone to ask what's going on. :p

• I joined years and years ago to ask about a girl I haven't seen. I "left" a few times after I had 2 majors breakups, so my history here with the new crowd is somewhat new.

• to prove to my now ex that she's crazy and her mind games are only the manifestation of her batshit crazy friends

• I was suffering from extreme self-doubt in my relationship with one girl. I came to Yahoo Answers first, but eventually stumbled upon here. It has topic I use frequently, and doesn't "spend" anything to ask questions except waiting instead of points.

• Because it seemed like the only forum not populated by total assholes and creeps that addresses questions I have.

• I know you are new, but do you still think that?

• That it's not totally populated by jerks? Why yes I do.

• I joined GAG back in May this year and have made some good friends along the way. Thank you for making it an enjoyable experience :-)

• I was kind getting bored of Facebook, so I was looking for alternatives and somehow, this happened 😐

• I joined to send dick pics, but I haven't sent any yet.

• I joined cuz there were lotsa cuties in here that caught ma eye ;3

• I joined after i saw a question that was interested to me

• I joined for nip pics of built men... I'm 15.

• I typed a question into Google and a similar question led me to this site.

• I joined to see how this community worked. I met so many good people when I first joined and was so shy and "not taught yet". Now months gone past and I have forgotten what was once the community I knew.

• Had a crush on a girl, typed it into google and this was one of the websites that popped up, i signed up and now i can't leave lol

• I just joined because I saw a question that I REALLY want to answer (Hunter x Hunter question, don't fucking judge me), but then I got attached to this site, so I joined it...

• Just stumbled across it while surfing. Read some good questions and stuff so i decided to join. Also i wanted to improve my English writing skills so I thought that could be an added benefit. :D

• To puck some fussy.

• Same reason lol.

• Well i was searching some shit and found this shit :|

• To date someone

• Any luck?

• But someone has more someone has less hasn't it?

• I guess you can say that, but I don't focus on all of that and just focus on what I want.

• because i want a gf that suits me and also for tips

• To make friends, talk to women, get advice on confidence

• By accident was searching on google and ended up here lol

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 29

• Pretty much the same as you.
    I asked a question in yahoo one day, and the question came from this site.
    I browsed the community and thought it looked pretty interesting.
    I joined and I have never left since :)

• I too had trouble understanding my BF, so I wanted to know how guys think. GAG seemed to be a made-exclusively-for-me solution.

• I was bored, and I thought it was interesting. lol

• Searched an answer to a question. Brought up a list of websites. Went through them and stopped at GAG I guess

• was looking for sex tips and i discovered GAG.. have remained on GAG since lol

• I'm the same. I was contemplating divorce and came here for help. The people were really nice and now it's just fun for me 😄

• Did everything work out for you when it came to divorcing or not?

• It's still up and down. It's a little bit of a hard process 😕

• I was looking for something on Google and it brought me here. I looked at other questions and thought its was cool so I made a profile.

• I just goggled some questions and this site popped out.

• I had just had a very bad breakup and was looking for answers, and GAG appeared.

• I don't remember how I found this site, but I joined because I saw a relationship trouble question I wanted to answer so badly. I think I got MHO too ^^

• well i googled a question and this site popped up and i was like "oohhhhh" and then i joined haahha :D

• I asked a question into Google. This place looked interesting so I signed up.

• I was going to search something. then this page came up!! Its like Yahoo Answer... Then made a account ask few questions lol

• I found it when it came up on the search results after I looked up 9gag. I joined because so many of my questions (even the really weird ones) are already answered here, so I dont even have to ask. Plus I like answering stuff. It passes the time.

• same as you

• For all my questions related to human attraction and things I can't look for on medical sites...

• Because I have a crush on a 60 yr old professor and I want tips on how to handle this.

• boredom boredom boredom

• I was looking for relationship advice and now I'm obsessed. I come on here like everyday

• I was bored.

• Boredom. I only go on the internet for YouTube

• Came across this site by accident looked interesting so i joined im happy i did 😊

• I just came across it and joined. It sounded interesting so I thought I'd join

• Just out of curiosity. :)

• I was looking for I site I could get information about how people talk about relationships.

• my friend showed it to me. its a good way to kill time, and get some rewards out of it. and i like answering everyones questions and seeing new perspectives

• I was in post-breakup Hell and I wanted to hear what men thought of everything that happened.
    I didn't need advice, per se, since there was nothing to be done at that point, but I did want to hear a man's perspective on what happened and get ideas on maybe WHY it happened the way it did.
    Turns out I had a pretty good idea myself anyway, haha!

• I was looking something up, and Gag came up.

• me too.. relationship problems and having met someone whose signals I could not read...