How to edit or delete questions?

I posted a question but I was typing too fast and miss spelled a word. How can I delete the questions so that I can repost it correctly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit or delete it.
    We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

However, you can update your question using the Update link on your question page.
    You can change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.
    You can also Disavow the question, which makes the question Anonymous and you'll no longer receive notifications.
    To Disavow, hover your mouse over the broken link symbol next to the question title on your question list page and click Yes.
    Please remember, you cannot reclaim the question after it's been disavowed.

What Guys Said 4

• Miss perfect... chill!

We are one big, happy G@G family... warts an all!

• You can't. Lol

• You can delete your questions but the posts. First go to your profile and click the section of your questions and then you will see your questions and two symbols right below of your questions. To delete your question you need to click the symbol next to the symbol of a star.

• You just misspelled "misspelled". Panic.

• I should start checking before posting stuff.

What Girls Said 3

• Not sure if you edit one, but to delete one, you go to your profile. Look on the left hand side of the screen when you are at your profile. Click questions under where it says Summary. On the far right side of your question, you will see what looks like a chain link. Click that. Click yes. But be aware that you can only disavow a question 24 hours after you post it.

• Users cannot edit or delete their posts after they have been submitted.

• You can update your question. But you can't delete it.