How do you follow someone?

I have no clues but I have followers

Updates:
Thanks everyone I got it

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You can go to the member’s profile and click Follow on the right side of their profile
    If, at any point, you would like to stop following someone, simply click Unfollow from
    heir profile page or your Following list. . You can also hover your mouse over their
    username on questions/opinions and click the plus sign to Follow them.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

0|0
    0|0
    • Look on ones profile clear to the right you will see "follow" it's small button
      and i am surprise of all the people who gave advice not one said where
      the "follow" button is located on ones profile. I hope this helped you

• Thank you for most helpful opinion:-)

• No problem

What Guys Said 5

• Wait until the person walks past you the proceed to go to the same spot as that very same person you let walk past by you. If you have multiple followers proceed to walk towards a police station and tell the policemen you are being followed cause it might be a group of stalkers or a street gang looking to cause you trouble.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow that's nit what I meant but ok?

• very carefully lol JK.

0|0
    0|0
  • You click on their profile and click 'follow'

0|0
    0|0
  • First find out when they leave school. Second watch them get into car Orr start to walk down street. If in car stay behind min 75 yds or run bush to bush or if walking bush to bush quiet foot steps. 100yds min

0|0
    0|0
    • omfg to funny thanks lol

• It is just a formality.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If you click on their username and go to their profile, you will see a button that says "follow." That's how you follow them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you waver over their username, it will show different button actions and one will be a person emoticon with a plus sign. Click on it and it will allow you to follow that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're on the computer, hover your mouse over their username and go down to the small thing that looks like an avatar with a plus sign

0|0
    0|0
  • You can go to the member’s profile and click "Follow".
    If, at any point, you would like to stop following someone, simply click "Unfollow" from their profile page or your Following list.
    You can also hover your mouse over their username on Questions/Opinions and click the "plus sign" to Follow them.

This information can always be found in our FAQ as well :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/get-started#77

1|2
    0|0