Which GAGer do you think is the weirdest?

I always believe that there is a logical explanation behind every weird thing. But anyway, which GAGer do you think is the weirdest? Just asking out of curiosity. Thanks.

And why do you say so? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Weird is something as to how you perceive it ;-) Though I find no no really weird, I've been described in no uncertain terms as 'weirdly attractive', 'weirdly intelligent' and 'weirdly' a lot of things lol - referring to out here on GAG :-D SO I vote for myself ha ha

• ha ha that was unexpected lol. Thank you for the MH dear girl :-) I appreciate this pleasant surprise and your gracious gesture wholly :-)

What Guys Said 20

• If I found anyone weirdest, he/she is ANONYMOUS.

• Truthfully I think everyone on G@G is weird in that we sit at computers giving opinions that mean mostly nothing to anyone. Yet something keeps us coming back. Self included. As fake as it may be it is real to me in that I get emotionally attached to those certain G@Gers with difficult problems. And that's weird.
    Then there is always a newer G@Ger with a dick/boob size issue.

Anyway, I nominate myself. . . . I'm no more/less weird than anyone else.

• @sandplanet.

The effort...

• @Keyspirits is a special kind of weird. :) For girls @samanthamayxo and @sammy_31 are by far the weirdest I follow. I find them hilarious for different reasons although sometimes I'm not sure if they're trying to be funny or actually being dead serious LOL. Funny how the weirdest girls are both named Samantha. :p

Me? I'm not weird, I'm just goofballs. :3

• There is only one, one woman who holds that title @soccerchick4eva < That girl is beyond weird, she makes weird look like a pea shooter. . . on drugs

She also said "I'm so sorry I called football soccer DooMguy, I'll call it football from now on I promise ! Please forgive me !"

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif</a>

• i think this guy, i find his sign very annoying... well whatever.

• I disliked your comment not because I disliked it, but because I wish to keep your dream alive.

• @Damiandash312 thanks bro, I managed to reach my goal now. Once I said all the girls on GAG were lesbians and got 3 down votes/dislikes, it was worth it

But now #NEWRECORD! 4 is my PB. My new goal is 8 down votes, it's ambitious but I think I'll manage it eventually

• NOT MEEEEEEEEEEH
    www.2gb.com/.../clown.jpg

• 2|0
  • Everyone has a different definition of "weird" so there will be a wide range of opinions. Not a nice question. Trying to make someone feel bad?

• Me, I'm by far the weirdest, computer geek, mixxed with trained fighter, mixxed with animal lover, mixxed with , I guess you'd call it a pagan faith, mixxed with confidence and caution both, mixxed with obliviousness, as well as high levels of observation. Orderly yet unpredictable, i am a walking contradiction. that makes me the most weird.

• Me... I'm the weirdo... Unique among people regardless of gender, mainly because I have spent my whole life trying to be different and I have succeeded valiantly

• @Ihav2fart

Pssst. You're welcome! :-)

• Why have I not gotten mentioned? :(

• *Points at myself.*

But being honest, everyone's weird in their own way. Some more than others. Some people have reasons for it, some people are just born like that.

• keyspirits.

• I think everyone is weird in their own way, actually.

• it's a human right to be weird

• Well, everyone thinks they are weird and different, because apparently that is cool now. But all these people, are in most cases, just as normal as everybody else..

• well there are really weird ones over here

• I'm a weird ass fucker

• Me me me. if my girl was on here it would be her she can be one serious wakadodle!!

• youyouyou

1. for asking lol

• CommieDearest

What Girls Said 26