Anybody else noticed this?

Anybody else noticed the stupid questions are the most popular ones and takes up the live feed? leaving behind a lot of question that is RELEVANT left unanswered... SMH.

Most Helpful Guy

• The most popular questions are simple, effectively delivered, and probably about sex or current events you say?

Hm. I will investigate.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, I've definitely noticed most of the stupid question come from those with a? on their forehead.
    HH

• They are easy to answer. Just like this question. The ones that are easy to answer are always going to be popular. They don't require one to think out their response.

• Of course, those are the ones that are easy to answer :)

• I like the stupid questions.

• Then why are you here? virtual socialize with your GaG friends?

• sometimes they're interesting, but mostly they're just quick questions.

• I hate the obvious troll questions that get a lot of responses.

• Because people we debate
    And stupid follows stupid

• You mad bro?

What Guys Said 3

• More than the questions being 'irrelevant', I guess a lot depends on the timing of the questions. Since this site mainly consists of Americans, questions posted according to American timings get the most responses.

• Yes. This happens because they are the most attention-grabbing. And usually easiest to answer.

• Case in point lol