What do you come on GAG for?

Do you just come here to help people or do you actually tend to carry on talking to random people. I mean what other site could there be to understand a person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use it to ask question i want to know the answer to. Everyone thinks differently and sometimes it is nice to get a different view on things. More of a look outside the box type deal. I also like to help people if i can. If it is something i have experienced or just simply asking for a point of view in something we can all take a different perspective on the way we origionally saw something. Our opinions and advice on here are our own and it is up to the asker as to whether or not they want to accept it.

• Ok thats great but do you message any random guys or chat with people here? Hows that experience so far?

• I have had a few random people message me. One was for personal advice and the other one was just really weird. Think they were lookin to sext or whatever people are calling it now. Was really weird i thought. But mostly just here to help those who want it and to get some question i have answered. I went through a horrible experience last year and people on here have been quite helpfull. I have had nothing but good experiences on here. Hope you enjoy your experience on here as much as i have.

What Girls Said 21

• To feed of the haters
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...k2m6cG1r8vza5o1_500.gif

I talk to a lot of people in messages and shit, and waste time writing opinions or whatever.

It's a good time passer.

• i come on for both of those^ to kill time and/or relax.
    even if there r other sites, i couldn't care less. this one is enough.

• A little bit of everything. I may troll sometimes , and I have been known to piss people off but I call it like I see it.

• Honestly, I am not even sure.

• The secretly famous person CIA ;)

• I use GAG to:

- Give advice to others
    - Talk to complete strangers and somewhat less complete strangers
    - And to become less bored

• Oh we never talked before. I think i should mesage you then. Anyway what do you talk about with strangers?

• I give some people advice if they don't feel comfortable asking everyone about any topic and I talk to my close friends on gag about our lives and how we're doing.

• You've close friends on gag? Thats nice. Add me to your gang :p

• To get a gift card lol I may get it and then leave the site.
    Also to troll people and ask dumb questions. I'm surprised if anyone finds my shit useful.

• Ohh I'm such a big fan of yours but you tend to ignore all the good in me ;)

• *brain fart*
      *RPGs (not RPG games lol) I need to get some sleep haha :P

• @BuchitaBuchys Ah yes, RPG grinding. :) Fuck boosting/glitching, I want to EARN my skillz and ma loot! The saddest thing is when you've finally reached max level and end game, only to realize your sweat and fingers are no longer needed. And the beautiful adventure has come to an end. :( :( You feel both accomplished and empty. You realize the journey and hardships were a lot more exciting and precious than actually achieving your goal.

Good luck on your journey to get that gift card. Here, take this lucky charm. I no longer need it. [Memento added to inventory!] I hope you will remember me as a useful and memorable NPC. :p

• for the intellectual stimulation.
    ha.

• Don't even bother commenting! Coco didn't reply :'(

• Usually to help people, probe some people's thoughts, read others advice. Other than that if I'm having a bad day every once in a while I'll be in time for someone who posted a strange story.

• 3 things:
    1) help other
    2) get help ask solutions for things I can't ask my frnds and family. I've learnt a lot on gag
    3) talk to random strangers it's fun I have become friends with almost everyone I've talked to. in real life I'm really shy and scared of talking to guy's I never have had any conversation with a guy ever. on gag I can some how talk to guy's without being tooo shy
    There I've told u everything
    It feels good to get it of my chest

• I'm just here for the alcohol... Darn wrong place... seriously though answer/ask questions and to talk to people

• It's fun and to be honest, it makes me feel less lonely since I can interact with people without having to be shy like I am with face to face lol

• Try to help people with their question and for the x points lol :) . That's all, did not come here to make friends.

• to give out advice and/or state my opinion.
    sometimes I need advice as well but I honestly love giving advice. well I like writing. so yeah._.

• So, you're not looking for any friendships here?

• Its rude to lead them on.

• Lol fair enough.

• I come here to ask marvelous questions and talk to a couple of my favorites.

• To waste time and give random people advice on things I think I could help with somewhat.

• That's it? No talking to random people?

• Not really, I don't think I've messaged anyone on here actually. I've received a bunch but haven't sent any. I'll comment on threads here and there and post my own occasionally.

• I don't know. Mixed reasons.

• I came to this to ask questions that I don't know the answers to and manly because there were questions I wanted to know about

• mostly answering questions.. but I comment on other people's opinions too and message a few people.

• Ahan message a few people? What for? Naughty;)

• Message me and you shall find out ^^

• Hahaha okayyyy

• To pass time away

• Empathy.
    Help the randomness strangers!
    and learn a little bit from yous guys n gals.

• No randam messages or chats?

• Momentary escapism from my walking life.

• Hahahaha explains everything

What Guys Said 14

• I enjoy helping someone who I can help. Makes me feel worthy and that I have a purpose.
    I get to learn about what problems other people face and how they solve them. If I run into a similar problem I will at least have an idea on what I can do.
    And it's a good way to speed the time when I got nothing important to do.

• I tend to leave a few gifs here and there
    try to help a few peeps with problems
    try and make others laugh
    and just try and pass on a smile :3
    for all i/we know... it could be the only time that peep has smiled all day, and change from a shit day... to half decent ^_^

• I usually come with the purpose of knowing something new, but I also try to help others as much as I can. With some people I've had conversations outside the questions. I sometimes ask questions, but it's not very common, I rather answer than ask.

• Anddd you dont message random girls here?

• No. I've never messaged anyone first. I do talk with other girls by message, but not in a flirtatious way or anything, it's not my purpose in this site.

• Ok thats great.

• Initially I just wanted to troll people and make bitches cry. But then I started caring about some gagers and their kindness has softened my heart. There is so much love around here I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :')

• Helping people; also, just refreshing to see men and women actually talking with each other, rather than screaming and hating on each other.

• Good lord

• Depends on where you go, but an awful lot of online discussion these days (e. g. Tumblr, Gawker) is pretty awful. There are a lot of angry people out there.

• No clue one day I just appeared here and decided to stay.

• I think I just came (that's what she said... haha see what I did there? no? whatevs'...) here to find new friends? or was it to just answer questions when I have nothing to do?

• For sum LUV ;3

• We're definitely on the wrong site man

• Huehue there's a pool full of fish in here. I wonder who im gonna choose... it's quite a difficult decision if u ask :I

• Hahaha I doubt that.

• Frankly i came here to see if there are worse people than me and honestly, there are.. i guess that's one way of diminishing your suicidal thoughts. ;-)

• 1) Personal gain
    2) talk to random people
    3 troll
    4) help others

• To give people terrible advice and make light of their problems.

• mybe i need something to click or to laugh. I don't know.

• For dating advice

• Advise from the oh so ever wise, the beer nuts, Kit Kat bars and the amusing rhetoric/racism from the mega righties. I also come to gag for the good people, laughs, and giving advice to good people that really need a word of encouragement and or even a laugh.