There are some damn creepy people on this site?

Most of the time, I have had very pleasant experiences here on GaG. Most people are respectful and are very interesting to hold a conversation with... But recently, some damn creepy people have started messaging me and I shoot them down, but I was wondering... Have you had any experiences with such creepers? xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's just an unfortunate truth about the internet:

There's a lot of weird people on here, and they can be weird here as you can just hide behind an anonymous barrier.

What Guys Said 15

• I think this site is worse for that but I am not sure because I have had messages that made me feel very suspicious and uncomfortable. These messages I got were from some of the girls here and they were creepy in my opinion. I have not had this on other sites from girls. I chose to ignore the messages. I am guessing your creepy messages were from guys?

• Yup... It's like "excuse me while I slowly back away from my computer".

• Yeah I know what you mean. I have had random girls just send me their email addresses just like that. It made me suspicious because they will get my email address and who knows what they will send me back.

• Not personally, but seen em in action.
    The reason is simple; because worst case scenario is they got to make a new profile. In real life they're marked for life. So it's easier for them to be creepy online.

• Amen to that. The internet is to creepers is what a telephoto lens is to a peeping tom. XD

• exactly! Just report, bblock, and ignore

• Only one. Just ignore and block them. It's easy. Don't be bothered by them. There are weirdos everywhere.

• I've had a girl message me, "do you like shave or hairy pussy"

And another one asked, "Are you into sexting?" out of nowhere, I think she was a guy though cause she didn't have a profile pic up.

One girl actually started a convo with me a long time ago when I was new to gag and she eventually asked me out of the blue "Does your gf let you cum inside her?"

• I guess this is mainly a girl thing, I can't say I've ever experienced a creepy person sending me messages on line. I'm still hoping for dirty message from ladies though ;)

• Suffice to say, they're everywhere. I just stay as far away from 'em as possible. Block them if you need to do so.

• Nah i'm too male, girls don't tend to be creepy or desperate they tend to be more pleasant and polite.

• That's creepy. Almost more so since they were women. Because its probably men pretending to be women, which for some reason is creepier than creepy men just being men.

• Are u sure these guys weren't just being friendly and flirty?

I known I'm a friendly, flirtatious dude... and have made some girls uncomfortable by my nature, but didn't have any ill intent.

Girls these days in all facets of human interaction, tend to be very paranoid around all males.

• Actually the ones who contacted me were all female... perverted ones at that.

• Yeah, I've had to block a couple of people for messaging me, saying they wanted to ask me a question. Then I tell them to go ahead and ask, but they just keep saying they want to ask a question. Both were females, or so they said. Weird.

• I'd say 7/10 guys you see IRL are creepers and this is coming from a guy, we know each other well. The people you think are decent are probably creepers. They'll be polite to you and nice but behind your back it's like "mmm i'd fuck the shit out of her man, check that ass out"

• Yeah, I get that. 1 in 17 men are rapists (but I think that's a fairly old statistic.. so it might be more now), 1 in 4 women will be raped in their lifetime, and 97% of rapists are not incarcerated. The world is a scary place. I go over all the guys I know and it's like "some of them are rapists." Thank God for self defense classes, mace, and the buddy system.

• What your address? we should spoon and then get married, i hope you like cats i have two. what youe favorite color and why? mines blue or maybe purple or both!

• 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
      Don't come at night, it'll wake my beanie babies.

• Mmm well I had a weird message from so called soldier woman.

• Never had that. Guess men get no attention here.

• It's my life.

What Girls Said 11

• you're under 18.. so when they want to show you their dicks or or something, go to their profile and report them, block them too if you want. they often get deactivated after a few days anyway. either because too many people reported them and admin banned them or because too many girls blocked them.. so they deactivate and create a new account to try their luck.

• There are a lot of trolls trying to catfish young girls and horny dudes

• Yes I've had guys send me messages saying hey your pretty want to see my d, I even had a guy ask if I would marry him so he can get his green card any of that sort is insta block! Other day I had a guy say that then he created another name asked me if I reported him and I said dude I don't know you... then he blocked me... Haha... if guys are bothering you just block them hun

• That is creepy. I havnt msged one person unless they ask me something in the message box. But it's random follow ups from a question. Now I see most of you women get it. I am taken aback by it... on here of all places.

• That's what scares me. I get emotional, just want to hunt them down like that dude from taken.

• @scrambled I know there was one girl who was 14 on here it's sad they HAVe to deal with the bs..

• Yesssss a lot
    Never put a profile picture on that's what I learnt attracts a lot of perverts

• There's creepy people everywhere..

• We all have experienced it haha

• I think I can speak for most of the ladies here and myself, is that yes, we have all experienced it. I just ignore or hit the block button if they persist

• Yes, quite often. That's why I have so many people blocked.

• You can set your privacy settings to "allow messages only from people I follow."

• Yes, it does happen to me too often! Lots of weird people in Internet. And creepy.