What? Why would GaG do this?

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems that with the new look here, you can no longer search for questions. Now that box is to ask a new question. I liked the search box:'(

Most Helpful Girl

• If you click the magnifying glass on the toolbar at the top of the page, it expands into the search bar.

I'm more confused that the ability to browse questions by Trending seems to be gone.

• Ooooooohhhh. Now I feel stupid:-P thanks for your help!

• Technically no, though they do seem very similar. If you look at questions that are Popular, you'll notice that many of them are not marked as Trending.

Basically:
      -Popular questions are ones that have been receiving a lot of attention/activity.
      -We mark questions as Trending if they have to do with holidays or current events or particularly hot topics. (This of course can attract more activity to the questions and may bump them onto the Popular page.)

• Cool, thanks. That does seem weird to eliminate tthat feature.

What Girls Said 5

• The magnifying glass icon opens up the search bar :)

• just click on the magnifying glass :)

• What the others said magnifying glass

• It's the magnifying glass.

• Click the magnifying glass on the toolbar at the top of the page, it expands into the search bar.

What Guys Said 2