Which gagers would you like to have a party with?

Which gagers would you like to have a party with. Pick your selection

• yaddayaddayadda, bertmcfranklin paris13, klatu, bubble_tea, commiedearest, kambo_tricky, galaxyhotchock
    69% (9)67% (8)68% (17)Vote
  • lovestvdx, kangy, dartmaul, nunsinheat, account, miscoffeebabe, juatbanannaz
    31% (4)33% (4)32% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I know I missed out loads but these are the ones that came to mind first

0|0
6|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll join the B team haha. Although I'd have fun with A as well :-)

2|0
    0|1
    • What a nice monkey you are😊

• @Asker did you see the bloss on my avatar's cheeks? He can read, believe it or not :-)
      @LovesTVDx it would be a big pleasure. I can't dance but I can chat, have a nice drink and meet those lovely people haha!

What Guys Said 16

• A party without @WhiteSteve and @Kris85 is no party at all. What kind of friggin' party are you suggesting? S'mores and Tang? Fuck outta here with that. We get CRUNK in this bitch! Or "turnt up", or whatever the young whippersnappers are saying these days, haha.

2|1
    2|1
    • Awww, nobody likes us. Well, fuck y'all then...

• Show All
    • Security would be tight and if you don't drink and get down, then they aren't invited.

• There's only one answer: BertMacklinFBI

2|0
    2|0
  • I'm not one for parties but I'd vote A since that's a pretty interesting combination of people.

Especially since you've got klautu there.😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Can i just be the DJ?
    i have crap taste in music
    can't mix tracks to save my life

... but

i wanna talk into a microphone really loud and hold it far too close, like a school disco, so it comes out like
    "sshshsuaaahavrbrnfraaa the who jdjsuvrjbraahaha haha the cats got 3 ears hsheiabfbfk people in the back"

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go to parties. I'm a loner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll bring the drugs and hoes

1|1
    0|0
  • i choose A and B

2|0
    0|0
  • I voted B. I also know who this is posting this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll party with anyone as long as I'm invited lol

1|0
    0|0
  • since love and kangy mentioned on B, so i vote for A.. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would Party with all known gagers here on a condition that they invite me too. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift. party of 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anonymous sounds like a party!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm new so I don't know anyone here, but someone bring the girls and invite me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I depends whether everyone will be drunk there or not. If yes then neither of those gagers because I would probably murder them all once I saw them drunk (I hate drunk people).

0|0
    0|0
  • What if I told all of them. There won't be joy in party with less people. Also I like to include @lumos. She's sexy :p.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6