Why are people trying to gain US citizenship by messaging women on GaG?

Girls on GaG , there are ultimate creeper men sending messages to women... Their pictures are obviously fake. Just a heads up you should ignore them don't write back. They're all from out of the country and trying to gain US citizenship.

Most Helpful Guy

• But it's a refreshing change from penis pic, no?

What Guys Said 10

• Lol thats the creepiest thing i have heard
    and why would someone think that they can get us citizenship by messaging someone on gag?

• because you can only immigrate for certain reasons and having a spouse/family in the country is a big one

• it was sarcasm anyways thanks for the clarification

• I have no clue if they want citizenship they need to go through the proper channels to get in and that takes years if they want a place here they have to earn just like many other immigrants have. We Americans earned our right to live here by fighting and dying for it every other legal citizen has gone through learning our history, language and our laws and traditions and that requires years, and those of us who got lucky enough to be born here from legal parents make honest living or earn our place through military service.

• Danm im trying to immigrate to uraguey

• Maybe because they tried and couldn't get into Australia.
    Australia is a much better place.

• how many orgasms do I have to give you to get US citizenship?

• Who says any of that is even true? I call BS!

• fuck all you gross imagrants tryna get in the best country on planet earth your terrable people and hope you die of aids

• I apologize for the Indian ones. Damn Indians y u do dis

• Get a truck license if u wana move!!!

• My girlfriend has an account here, she's not from the US and she's getting messages from accounts with fake pics. It's not about the citizenship, it's about the creepers.

What Girls Said 7

• Those likely aren't "real" people, just spammers. You should report them from their profile for "private messages" so the admins can be notified and cancel their accounts, if necessary.

• Ok thank you

• @JustBanANNAz It depends. The ones I'm referring to are usually trying to solicit personal information from people online and they do it by claiming they want citizenship into the country you live in. Of course, I don't know your personal situation. If it's simply someone asking *how* citizenship is gained in Australia but they seem genuine and aren't asking for your personal info, then it's probably fine.

• alright then, thanks.

• No, you knob head, they're trying to get nudes and video sex.

Congratulations on discovering the internet and "warning" us. Such insight!

• I had that happen a month ago blocked and reported... Dude asked how to gain citizenship here. I said you apply and then he said just marry me it's simpler.. Access DENIED

• Lol, I've gotten those messages before. I find them funny as hell.

• it is in trend nowadays no longer women doing it

• Lol... Okay, thanks for the information

• Thanks for the information. I'll keep that in mind! People should be safe on the internet anyway. This is just an eye opener for lots of people