Questions for Anonymous - a waste of time? ... or best questions on GAG?

also... do you think anons get away with
> arguing they are always correct & will waste your time debating their side, never giving any to yours?
> treat you/your time/your opinions in the least etiquette ways?
> are the wisest of all GAG participants?
> are your #1 pick when considering where to spend time on comments?

• Waste of time!
  • Best questions to employ my time!
  • I don't care!
  • If I can't be anonymous, I won't play on GAG!
Why NOT simply make your profile PRIVATE? It's more accountable?
Ran across another anon waste of time, even argumentative www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1239261-girls-honestly-how-big-is-your-guy-s-penis ... no respect for opinion writer's time/effort
Read my lips... one cannot BLOCK anon pests, THE biggest problem!

What Girls Said 9

• I like the anon feature because on occasion I want to share something personal, that I don't want people to know about me.

People abuse the fuck out of it though.

• I like the anonymous option because I do sometimes post personal or embarrassing questions/answers and I don't want people to know it was me. Some people I know in real life know my name on here too, so that's another reason.

Making my profile private only hides my profile to people I don't follow, so that's not going to make a difference because my name still shows up. Like your profile is private @islands7 because you don't follow me, but I still know you posted this question.

Some anon trolls definitely abuse the feature, but for the most part people are genuine when they go anon. We can't let trolls ruin it for everyone.

• I don't see why people get so pissed at anons. :/

• Why? Have you ever spent a lot of time/thought/effort trying to help someone on GAG?

• You seem like an anon to me, sorry
      Do you anon very often?
      I do appreciate your willingness to argue or be inflexible with an ID posted, that's refreshing!

• Actually, I do sometimes. Not often though. Really, very rarely do I anon. If I do anon, it's not because of trolling. Also, you are welcome. :) I have picked up a lot of things from GAGer's here so it could seem familiar because of other opinions I've seen or I may have adapted to a certain way of speaking on here due to the community. If you catch my drift.

• Being able to post as anon has it's pros and cons just like everything else. And yes, while you can make your profile private, it doesn't mean that other people can't read your comments on the original thread or question and have your privacy be leaked that way. I don't use anon to troll (although most trolls do), but sometimes I just don't want those I know to be able to associate a question or comment with me.

• You are permitted to have more than one profile... what say you to this... IF anons are wasting your time and you want to cut down on those that troll?

• I'm not sure what that's about, but the posting guidelines say that we can only have one account and all duplicates will be banned. I'm guessing they can track our IP addresses.

• If I think that anons are wasting my time, I would simply not answer their questions or pay attention to their comments.

• i like anon because sometimes i want to share stuff but i dont want it to be traced back to me for my personal reasons lol
    i like to be a fun free perosn here lol i dont want stuff to affect how people see/treat me

• Why not simply make your profile Private, then at least your activity would be accountable?

• I don't know... im weird with these things lol meh

• To be honest I only post as Anon if I'm going to be a bitch, but I'm only a bitch towards people who ask questions like ''Why are white girls slutty?''. Or if I have a very personal question.

• From experiences elsewhere & vicariously here
    I've learned that IF you play with ANONs
    it's best to play AS an anon
    Too many ANONs use Qs to hook their prey
    thereafter waste more of their time with prattle

• Eh don't really care lol

• I dont care, as long as interesting I would answer

• I never comment on answers as a anonymous person on gag but I did that once on tumbler because I didn't how people were gonna react or respond if I asked a question

What Guys Said 4

• waste of time, but fun to countertroll XD

• i decided to not allow any anonymous opinions again on my questions. there is one female anonymous (Age 18 to 24) who always insult me

• Anon has some very good benefits.

• ... and we are wondering what they are... "6 words or less" ... any clues?

• Have you NO cons/negatives?

• About my life? Plenty. About the anonymous feature? Plenty as well. It is an easy way to bully people and troll. But this is the internet. That stuff will happen

• I just call out anons on being anon if they say something stupid