How can I put a picture up on my question?

How can I put a picture in my question if I need it in asking?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easy! Simply copy and paste the URL address of the video or image into your question's details or your opinion. After you've submitted your post, the system will embed it for you.
    Images and videos will only embed in a question's details or in an opinion, never in a question update.
    Also, you can only post 10 clickable links per post (3 will embed, the rest will appear as links)!
    If you're wanting to embed your own photo, you'll need to first upload that photo to an image sharing site like imgur or photobucket, then use the link they give you for the image.

Please remember, nothing explicit or offensive! Keep it relatively clean, guys!

This information can always be found in out FAQ as well :-)
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#141

What Guys Said 3

• If it's a picture you posses than you need to upload to an image site like photobucket than copy and paste the url, or if it's just an image you found on the internet than all's you need to do is copy the url of the image than post the url in your question.

• Here.
    http://puush.me/

That should fill all of your needs ever,

• you have to post it on another site then link it here

What Girls Said 4

• You have to upload the pic to tinypic/photobucket/other image sharing site and then post the direct link to it. You have to be on 3xper I think for the photo to actually embed, otherwise we have to just press on the link

• You need a certain Xper level

• Right click, copy image URL, paste. It works with opinions, it probably works with questions as well.

• Thanks! Does that work on a phone? I want the pic of my camera roll

• I don't send anything from my phone, sorry. I think @kelly173815 knows better.

• Yeah you still have to upload the pic from your phone to a photo sharing site - there is no way to just add straight from you phone unfortunately :/

• eh they have made this gag site so hard to use now... annoying