Are you happy with the moderation on G@G?

• Yes it is excellent!
  • Yes it is good
  • Neutral
  • It is poor
I vote excellent. Only issue I had was G@G removed a 'Take' I sent in that gave a link on myexgf. com. it was a warning for gals or guys that sext to show what can happen to their nude photos after a break up.

I've been on +/- 300 forums and listservs since 1998... so I've seen all sort of moderation.
The only thing I hate is that G@G removes my 2 of my Takes and docks me 100 points each. I won't do Takes anymore.
Well, G@G has gotten a lot tougher in the last couple of weeks. I'll be leaving G@G shortly... maybe in a few days or so after I ask some more questions. They always put me at measly question limit and block my participation. They delete too many of my important polls and questions for my liking. At least they used to let them stay up for as day so I could get a smidgeon of feedback. Now they are gone in minutes. I do have a life outside of G@G.

Most Helpful Guy

• As is my biased opinion, the moderation of site activity is quite good. It's not like many online forms where the moderators go on a power trip and make the everyday user bow down in submission. Us moderators are just your everyday users who hide prohibited site activities when we see them.

That being said, there is always room for improvement.

What Girls Said 11

• eh, it will do.

• I voted B. It seems to be a bit better with the latest/newest mod additions, but I think they were swamped for a bit.

• Pretty good.
    All of the moderators are about doing their job.

• It's ok but this one guy that was being really offensive to me in the past got away with being reported, I got my question removed on here (nothing 18+ it wasn't that bad) and now there's a question similar to that on here :). I feel like if someones a moderator and they dislike someone then they have all the power to silence them and take away their questions/comments.

• Was your question legitimate? Or was it 'nonsense' as one mod termed my Take.

Some forums have a recycle bin there the mods put the trash for a few days.

• @Asker
      My questions were taken as "nonsense" and "spam"

• @Slackercruster
      Sorry wrong mention for the first one

• There is a girl that has three accounts on here, where are the moderators?

• It's poor and there are endless trolls

• Also, can I just say that @soccerchick4eva could become a good troll if she works hard.

... I like your spirit!

• Moderators cannot do anything about accounts. All moderators can do is hide comments.

• neutral.. there is always room for improvement

• It seems ok.

• It is poor but if I compared with other site here is better

• I am not mostly.

• All of them have good hearts but seem to be required to be very strict pawns to keep their free "job".
    The volume of offenses to judge/jury seems too great to administer the wisdom of Solomon in all cases, so I have witnessed the good guys and those trapped, then persecuted by Anons get the whippings.

The only other slightly negative observation is their intolerance for a) GAG criticism and b) straying from their rules. This could lighten up and a) be taken as constructive advice that someday will (and has) found a brilliant solution and b) more dialogue of why and warnings sent to the offenders, while listening to their case.

Perhaps there's not enough skilled moderators to go around. From past observations, I know this will change for the better.

• It is poor I'm not sure when I first joined like 5 years ago on my old account I could never understand how some users who did member post slipped under the cracks but when I posted a other question I would get deleted every 5 seconds

What Guys Said 9

• You were not docked 100 points for those Take removals.
    You would only lose 100 points if they had been made into Promoted myTakes and then removed.

• It's fine, Sometimes I have a comment removed for dumb reasons, but otherwise it's ok

• yup they're fine

• It's good i think they are limited on what they do but i do see there is stuff should be removed that isn't

• Barely noticed any difference. I'm fine with it.

• Poor is a very generous way to describe it.

• Why is that?

• Why do you have all these problems? Is it all due to PM misunderstandings?

• It's not my problem. It's a general problem on the site. I'd prefer a more open forum with narrow, specifically articulated rules. What we have is de facto no rules of any kind. Failure to immediately accept another user's narrative is "antagonistic" if they report it. Anything a mod or the admins themselves don't relate to or understand can be "nonsense". Reporting content that makes unfounded personal accusations is "harassment". "Moderators" can take sides and hold petty grudges against particular users if they want. If someone says something here that I don't like, I'd rather have the ability to respond than the ability to report them and have the offending material sit unanswered in public view for 24 hours (or forever). And I'd rather be allowed to respond however I like, instead of having anything I post removed.

• Meh, its ok

• No I think they allow too many repetitive questions, and they often post in some of those questions.

• Yes, they are a pain. But I just scroll by them.

• I think mods should do more to end them, instead they often just get involved in off topic conversation on them.

But none of them have power trips at least.

• I believe its poor . In this world we live in, EVERYONE is capable of making emotion based false judgements and MISTAKES, but on GaG there are some mods (hopefully not all of them think this way) that believe that they are ALWAYS RIGHT which is humanly impossible NO ONE can always be RIGHT.