Are you part of the popular gag social fare?

I've been noticing that there seems to be like this collection of gagers who seem to mention each other all the time. Its startin to weird me out since where all fucking strangers to each other. So am I crazy? Or is there some highschool popular kids bullshit going on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not, and it doesn't matter.

All that matters are your principles and how you calibrate them on the basis of truth. People come and go and to chase them in the event of a sad case of loneliness is a terrible mistake. I've had my issues with the emotional black hole that is the internet and the disembodied personalities that populate it, and have learned many great lessons that I can pass on to people like you. Maybe you want to learn your own way, but I'm saving you a lot of frustration by saying this.

It REALLY doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 10

• Bitch, don't step out of line or I'll stuff you in a locker and take your lunch money.

• haha, good stuff. takes me back to my days of being bullied.

• No. I'm never mentioned in these tag people posts. I have very few people I talk to privately. Most of my socialising is done in plain view. I'm not a particularly friendly or congenial person online or in real life. The GaG clique doesn't bother me though, no harm letting people tag hoardes of people, I do wonder why they do it again and again and again though. Some people must have a pre typed list which they just copy and paste its that long.

• You mean that one guy that keeps tagging all the female users whenever he gets a chance?

Fucking hate that guy, bloody attention whore.

• @MaskedSanity yeah, THAT guy!

• Nope, because fuck them lol it's not a site to make friends or a dating site.

• Yeah! Fuck you guys for making a connection with someone! How very dare you enjoy speaking to someone you haven't met, you total losers. Much cooler to come on here and not be friends with anyone.

• I've made friends on here who I talk to. I mention them.. because I know them the best

http://i.imgur.com/TWZRM.gif

• I've meet many cool peeps too, its just this whole popular idea seems more real then how big this websote is suppose to be. doesn't feel worldwide but instead cup sized.

• I don't think there are that many consistently active members tbh.

• High school popular kids bullshit going on here. Correct!!
    Some have been here for a while, and some are very friendly and have similar sense of humor to the other GAGers.

You'll notice that the people that get along have something in common.

• Im detecting some sarcasam?

• Ahh, so would you feel like your part of one?

• I have my friends on here yes. I also comment on a lot of different GAGers posts just because I always find them interesting.

• Yep pretty much - people are still in high school on here. I know it kills me too -as much as I try to get away from the whole high school clique i still end up meeting them everywhere even on a site with complete strangers

• Lol its the people who have been on here for a long time, and generally post the most - you learn to recognise these people - plus people chat in the messages thing

• I guess? But it just takes me back to higj school again... and I was the goth kid.

• Growing up I always kinda felt dofferent from either my skin color or the way i dressed or my over all personality. Now, im not a victim. Im a human being living his life. But seeing people post who is the best gag, sexiest, funniest, coolest, most would party with. Just takes me back to those good old days... of being left out? I dont know. Its just weird to see so many people who recognise each other but not the other randoms in this site.

• Yeah but they only recognize each other because they have been here for a while, and post a lot - if you do the same, the same will happen. As for those types of questions.. it's just a good way to get xper because a lot of people comment on it

• If there is I'm not part of it. hahahahaaha

• Yup there are cliques here and there are hs topics too

• No not part of it but I have a few gagers I click well with

• I'm not, but I've seen like 4-5 generations of that come and go in four years. I've taken long breaks, only to come back and find out there's an entirely different group of "popular" people, but otherwise it's the same as always, minus some updates. This is just the newest group.

What Guys Said 5

• I've started to notice some people around town, however I'm to shy to make any move of friendship or what-the-other so i just kind of have things go as they are.

I don't know if I'm considered part of the "popular gag social fare" or even if I'm considered a part of the social fare at all, but hey what do I know about my social standing. I barely know how people see me at my own school (mainly because I try not to care or don't at all but hey, whether by choice or not i'm still oblivious)

• I don't know, if anything I would probably be something of a known abrasive asshat.

But hey, if I'm up at 3:34 talking to you guys then I may as well have some kind of social standing here.

• Lol naaa I'm too uncool :p

And of course there will be little groups and the such :3 sites been going for ages and many make great friends!! I think it's awesome!!

• I see the same people on here every day, in fact some of them already posted comments on here lol, you'll get to know people eventually

• Its always been that way