What's the difference between site feed and my feed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

Site Feed is a tool that displays members' activity in real time. On Site Feed, you can see all members’ activities.

You can filter Site Feed, making it easier than ever to go straight to what you're wanting to see!

From Site Feed, you can filter by gender, age, and post type (Questions or Takes)! Create your own customized Site Feed!
    Each time you filter Site Feed, it will save that filter as a default filter. Each time you go to Site Feed, you'll see that same filter unless you change it again.

For example, if you click Guys, then choose Questions from "Post Type", you'll then see ONLY questions posted by guys.
    Another example, if you click Girls, then choose Under 18 from "Age" and Takes from "Post Type", you'll then see ONLY takes posted by under 18 girls.

My Feed is a tool that displays activity you Follow in real time. On My Feed, you can see all activities from members you Follow, Questions you Follow, Takes you Follow, and Topics you Follow.

You can filter My Feed, making it easier than ever to go straight to what you're wanting to see!

From My Feed, you can filter by gender, age, and post type (Questions or Takes)! Create your own customized My Feed!
    Each time you filter My Feed, it will save that filter as a default filter. Each time you go to My Feed, you'll see that same filter unless you change it again.

For example, if you click Guys, then choose Questions from "Post Type", you'll then see questions posted by guys you Follow and questions posted by guys in Topics you Follow.
    Another example, if you click Girls, then choose Under 18 from "Age" and Takes from "Post Type", you'll then see takes posted by under 18 girls you Follow and takes posted by under 18 girls in Topics you Follow.

What Girls Said 3

• The Site Feed will show you all of the activity from around the site.
    My Feed will only show you the activity of users and Topics that you follow.

Coincidentally, if you're following a LOT of users and/or Topics, your Site Feed and My Feed may appear rather similar.

Check out the FAQ to learn more about the site's feeds:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• My my feed is similar to site feed but just has slightly less stuff...
      Anyways thanks! :)

• I think My Feed shows only the topics that you follow. I'm not sure myself.

• I'm assuming the site feed shows all and the your feed only shows questions you asked or commented on?

• No i don't think so... on my page its shows stuff i haven't commented on. But there's less stuff on my feed than site feed. But im confused what's the difference? :P

• I guess I don't know either then ;)

What Guys Said 0