Age groups changed back?

When did the age thing change back? I'm old again! Nooooo! Who else feels old again?

I'm young again! Thank you GaG!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• We listened to G@G's feedback and changed them back. The majority felt the previous brackets were too broad and we agreed.

• Yeah I know they all whinged about it a hell of a lot! I was secretly hoping you'd keep it :)

• lol im glad they did
    i was too old because of them

• How were you too old?

• Yeah I feel ya, I assume most people think I'm thirty four instead of just thirty. It's a sensitive subject at this age!

• i usually dont mind being considered old but the problem is that at gag if you are considered too old and you are advising someone on relationship with under 18 tag
      people start thinking, he's a phedo lol

• Last night it changed back about late evening hours in America

• I'm glad it changed back, it means I stay in a lower bracket for another year!

• I wish there were more groups over 45 than just "over 45" :)

• Why, then when you hit sixty you're still in the 45+ group, I don't see that one as so much of a problem.

• Yeah, I used to be able to say my wife had more grey than me. Not anymore :)

• I actually find it rather sexy on men.

• Ditto to that you wonderful "vibrant and young" lady... ;^)

• lol nice observation. I was a bit confused since i was in the 25-34 age bracket ;)

• I preferred that, I could desperately hold on to a few more years and pretend I wasn't thirty

• I had already presumed you liked the 25-34 bracket over the current one even before reading your question completely i. e the summary part.

• Ah, gotchya :)

• I don't know if I like the new one. It makes me feel older. I'm 25 but the fact that it goes to 34, makes me feel older. It should still be 25-29, since 30 is a big stepping stone

What Girls Said 4

• You're not old :) Lol I found out just yesterday about it being changed back.

• Meh I'm 22 I just feel old because of the 14 year olds allowed on this site

• Haha yep. I can't blend in with the 20's crowd anymore. I guess people complained enough and they changed it back to the old way. I think it's a silly thing to complain about personally, don't know why the new age ranges were such a big deal

• I think it's because people were finding it harder to identify anons.

• @kheserthorpe in about a year I will be joining the ranks of the group you are in :P can't wait!!!

• The hazing's a little rough, inappropriate and unethical but I think you'll enjoy it.

• LOL I like the old ones much better, although mine didn't change obviously.