Do you sometimes get curious to know who anonymous askers or answerers are?

I mean when the question/answer is really funny, weird, mind-blowing...

• Yes
    60% (18)59% (20)59% (38)Vote
  • No
    30% (9)12% (4)20% (13)Vote
  • I'm anonymous.
    10% (3)29% (10)21% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• the main reason most of the advice isn't much more than guessing is that n one can advise a shadow, without an ethnicity, a family background, a place they come from.

In my opinion something should be done to discourage the fact that something like 80% of the questions are asked anonymously... at least, points should be given or denied in a way to discourage this.

0|0
    0|0
  • can tell quite a few of them from their writing style, or when they force themselves to write differently to hide who they are lol media.giphy.com/media/AKJA347aQpPdm/giphy.gif

3|0
    0|0
  • Voted A... but not for your reason asker.

I'd just like to out the mf'ing pussy so they can be upfront for once in their phony lives. Now, their hiding does not rent much space in my head, maybe half a second or less, so I don't really care that much.

G@G should have members profiles show the number of anonymous posts these pussies make to give an idea how phony the person is with their participation. Also charge them 1 points for each anonymous post.

On the other hand, people may not be as honest if they could not hide. I don't have that hiding problem. I have never used anonymous feature and never will. But we must allow for the insecure, anonymous pussies that need to hide so they can express themselves with an embarrassing question or their sexual titillation crap when they try to masturbate G@G members with their keyboards.

0|0
    0|0
  • never really gave it a thought unless I see something that is a dead giveaway xD

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, almost every time

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they posted
    If they posted something interesting or funny I might be curious to know who it was.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about the people behind the mask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, maybe sometimes. But I usually don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Not always. Voted A) though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will mess with you one day anonymously. MWAHAHAAH. :p

• Only if you ask anonymously. I block anonymous answers nowadays unless I post the question anonymously. :p

• Oh sh! t.. That's right. I will have to ask a provoking question.. >:D

• Honestly, I don't see much of a point in the anon feature. If you're to embarrassed by something to show your username than you probably shouldn't have asked. We are all pretty much anons to each other anyways, not like we'd recognize anyone irl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. And i know @lovestvdx needs to know who posts anonymous on her questions

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I wonder who it is if the question is bizarre. I've never gone anonymous but I feel like if I did I'm pretty sure people would know it's me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess especially rate me questions Lol I mean why I don't find those cuties on here hah

0|0
    1|0
  • Sometimes i am, but mostly it dosen't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a couple of them who go anon and ask questions quite often

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah sometimes i wonder :D

0|0
    0|0
  • See, ma'am, I'm Satan, every anonymous asker/answered is one of my pawns, there, now you know...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am always wondering who they LOL why chose to be anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • When ever i go anonymous its cause im saying some thing radical that could be seen as hurtful, or because i dont want to associate the opinion with my name.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I'm the funniest anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because all of them are me. Mwahahahah!

5|0
    0|0
    • That gave me a chuckle.

• Show All
    • So are you Asian then? XD

• @pancakesaremylife Yes. I am Asian, Black, White and whatever else. I have no race other than Anon!

What Girls Said 14

• Actually, Jerusha, it never really phases me when I see the Anonymous people. They are to me, just people with Personalities and no face...
    I have been in their shoes a few times myself because what I may say may cause a pissing match... but most of the time, I am just this straight shooter who when she has something to say, I say it, but know how to Be diplomatic about it with being who I am. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally not. Some anonymous answers are pretty hilarious, but I never really wonder. I can recognize @222fallguy2 's writing style though and I can usually tell when he makes anonymous posts. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but I myself go anonymous at times because before I started going anonymous, I'd always get messages from guys even though my profile says I'm taken. It is/was the most annoying thing. So I go anonymous sometimes to avoid that. Im obviously not anonymous all the time, but I haven't really been getting messages anymore from guys :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do but I don't really know usernames well enough anyway, so everyone is anonymous to me either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really i'm indiferent towards most of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'll ask and they'll shoot me a message. I say ohhhhhh. Problem solved lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If the question or the answer is stupid, bizarre or interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesssss, I hate being kept out of secrets! 😯

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see through anons *magic*

0|1
    0|0
  • all the time.. all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel you.

by the way, they reported my Ariana question. O. o It should've been some dick-breast related shit.

• Show All
    • If you already do those paintings, it really doesn't take that much work to upload them xD but there's always the risk that people will copy your stuff.

• No, in fact, it can take days... but the thing is I'm spending that time on Gag, damn. lol

• Not really no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, especially the trolls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I don't think about it too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, always!!

0|0
    0|0