Why does every GAG page load super slowly now?

It seems like any time I click on any page at GAG now it takes like 10 seconds to load. What's up with that? What has changed?

Most Helpful Guy

• We're not able to reproduce the issue.
    What device and browser are you using?

• I'm using Chrome on a laptop. I appreciate you looking into it.

• Any luck on this? It still takes 5 - 10 seconds to load any GAG page. No problem anywhere else on the net, just here. Never used to be a problem here either. It started a few weeks ago.

• Thank you, GAG, for getting this crap sorted out. The site is finally working well again. Pages are loading in a reasonable amount of time.

What Girls Said 2

• Really? I'm not experiencing any lagging. It could be something with your computer, internet server, or the site itself though. I would recommend contacting the admins so they can check to see if it's an issue with the site itself.

• Pretty sure it's not just me cause I've seen several other GAGers comment on it too. I'll take your advice and contact the admins though. Thanks xHoneyxBeex.

• Okay, yeah it might be an issue with the site then. No problem :)

• I experienced it too and thought I am the only 1

What Guys Said 1