After knowing about “the GAG”, when did you decided to create an account?

I’ve been here since 2012 march; in past month, I’ve decided to make a login.

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I Googled a question & was directed here. The only way to leave a comment was to log on. So here I am 2 years later.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I created an account the exact same day that I found the site. I've been here since March of this year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Years later. I came across this site a long time ago but the layout was totally different lol it wasn't captivative enough like it is now so I moved on and forgot about it. Years later I came across it again and now I'm here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • immediately

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I first came across GAG in 2010 while needing some advice ( which worked out ^^. I then officially joined in 2011 after finding the site again. I was on and off for about a year or two. Until about 2013 when I regularly came on

0|0
    0|0
  • I logged in when I wanted to post something, and that was about the time I found this site. I have no idea what I searched for in Google which gave me this site as a result, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few minutes after being directed onto this site from Googling a question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably like 6 months later or something. I would put a question in google or something and the site would come up. I'd read the answers and leave. Then one day I decided to create my own account. Maybe I wanted to respond to something I saw.

0|0
    0|0
  • About a few days after wards.

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as I discovered this site, I made an account.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately as soon as I found it six years back.

0|0
    0|0