Why do people always post sexually explicit questions on here?

Especially when there are so many different kinds of people on here that it could offend like if someone is religious or the minors they shouldn't be seeing all this stuff. young people are impressionable they imitate what they see.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex is natural. Humans are sexual beings. The vast majority of people desire sex and will have sex at some point in their life. This includes people who are under 18. There is nothing wrong with discussing sex, and I would argue that it is necessary to be open about sex and sexuality. People have questions and these questions deserve answers. Sex is not a dirty thing, nor is it something that we should be ignorant about.

I don't think that GAG is necessarily the best place to get answers, since there's going to be a lot of people here who are young, inexperienced, uneducated, etc. and their responses might not be accurate, but I still think its much better than banning people from being able to discuss sex and sexuality.

Keep in mind too, that in many places, sex education is awful or almost non-existent. There are places where people think that teaching teens about sex will encourage them to have it, and so they teach abstinence-only and often give false information. Studies show that places that have this kind of sex education have the worst rates of teen pregnancy and STD transmission---because avoiding talking about sex doesn't stop people from having it---instead, they have sex while being IGNORANT about their bodies, contraception, etc. I want young people to have a place where they can discuss sex and sexuality when their parents and schools fail them.

And the fact that some people might be offended by discussions about sex has no bearing on whether or not sex should be allowed to be discussed, in my opinion.

What Girls Said 13

• Simply put, because they can. Obviously some types of questions are not allowed (incest, bestiality, overly sexual questions posted by under 18 users, etc.) but for the most part, this is an open forum and the topic of sexuality is allowed. If someone doesn't like that, they don't have to look at those types of questions. It's very easy to just keep scrolling and move on to a different question.

• See if we are over 18 so it shouldn't bother us but don't you think that's wrong for a minor

• And all those "how to give bjs" and "how to make him cum" questions by minors are ok. I see them on here all the time.

• No. As I said in my answer, "how to" questions by minors are not allowed. But if a mod doesn't see them then they can't get removed unless someone reports them.

• Because some people want to know stuff that you can't just ask your neighbor.
    There's young kids here we all know. However we don't all agree on them being here. If the administrators allow them to be on GAG then whatever.
    Also people that are offended can just leave the website. I mean it's the Internet. No one should take anything personal.

• Why is it so wrong to read sexual explicit questions? The minors on this website are mostly not younger than 14 and people at the age of 14 are already exposed to sexual subjects. Is that wrong? I don't think so, Americans are always so dramatizing over sex. It's not like those kids are "scarred for live" or anything.

• You think its cool now but you wdon't understand the damage you did until you are much older. trust my advice my friends when I was your age went down that route some have had numerous abortions, miscarriages, pregnancy they wasn't ready for financially or mentally, and STDs

• None of this was influenced by TV my friends were real life situations

• We don't learn it from here we learn it from are friends at school. A lot have older siblings and then they find out and tell everyone else.

• This is an open forum.
    This is literal p*rn , no worse than you would find in a book say, Tropic of Cancer or Tropic of Capricorn.
    There are no pictures, just titillating conversation.
    Parents can block this site, but probably don't even know it exists.
    If it is harmful I'm not sure why.
    I would have been on here every night from the age of 14.
    :))

• I agree. I think questions about sexual things could be phrased more politely and not so graphically. I guess because they are hiding behind a computer screen and using a fake name they figure it's okay to be vulgar. my rule is : if I couldn't respectfully say it face to face then I wouldn't say it here. I guess some people hold themselves to a higher standard.

• Their own gratification is of utmost importance here more than trying to be appropriate as gag is a family site where young kids are here reading all this shit. And they have not been laid before. Horny virgins.

• There isn't anything wrong with it but I get annoyed but they can freely do that. If it is out of line then we (mods/admin) can easily report & can get removed. I get what you're saying though.

• there is no rule to ban those topics

• Wish there was a way to put a age restriction on it

• they wouldn't do much tbh i think, because they dont to stop human traffic

• What else would people post in the "sexual behaviors" question?

• I understand understandunderstand but I'm just shaking my head when I see a minor asking a dirty question

• I guess it depends on what the dirty question is and how explicit it is. A lot of teens will do what they want regardless of the consequences. So it would be better for them to ask questions if it would mean a lower risk of pregnancy, STIs and so on. However... some of the stuff that is posted... no. Just no. =_=;

• To troll or sometimes people really want to know.

• I definitely agree with your post!!!

• I don't know, they should have a section separate for those questions with an age limit. So if you have a question about those things it goes in that section, but you can still see questions about other things and from minors. Like a online bar for those questions lol

• Children's Internet usage should be monitored by parents. Teens can learn more from honest conversations about the good, the bad and the ugly of sex somewhere like here than by only looking at all the P*rnography available. You'll see some realistic fears, emotions, consequences discussed.

What Guys Said 12

• Because this is a forum for the open exchange of ideas and our right to express those ideas trumps your (non-existent) right to live in a sanitized world where nothing you encounter offends you. If you don't like it, don't read the question. You can shut yourself off from it if you want to but don't expect people to go out of their way to cater to you just because you're a prude. Sexuality is a normal and healthy facet of the human experience and if you're offended by hearing about, you're the one with a problem and not the asker.

And as for minors, they're sexual too. The idea that kids are cute, innocent, non-sexual beings who suddenly develop a sexuality on their 18th birthday is a delusion that in no way reflects reality and it comes from the sexual shame of adults. The idea that minors must be shielded from sexuality is both misguided and dangerous. There is nothing virtuous about ignorance and trying to deprive people of information is an act of oppression, not protection and belies a neurotic and closed mind.

• 1.) If you get offended then you probably deserved it, there is a lot more to the world than what is "PC".

2.) Sex is only explicit as part of American culture because people get a squeamish and refuse to just talk about it. Fact is, it's a big part of everyone's life and not talking about it won't change that.

3.) Back before we started sheltering our kids from the real world they did just fine, all coddling does is hold them back.

4.) It is not my responsibility to ensure that whatever illusion of how the world is that your child is living in stays intact.

5.) Install parental controls.

6.) If you are offended, go to Encyclopedia Drammatica and find their offended page.

• This is just my opinion and all man but I think a lot of them are just trolls, you can post anonymously so there's nothing you can really do about it, I really do get that young people could be taking that stuff seriously. Although I've only been here for a little while compared to most of you guys, I think the community is really nice and thoughtful. So I'd say if some 12 year old is asking about having sex, I think we could have an honest conversation with said 12 year old about sex, its consequences, biology, and not to take what you read in magazines and see on the media as fact. But thats just me, If you differ I get it.

• It's a public forum mostly about Sex/Dating/relationships. The fact under aged people can log on is kind of irrelevant, because they could make an age requirement and kids would still lie to be on here. It's the parents job to shield their kids not strangers, while it would be nice for society at large to keep impressionable kids in mind

• This is a site for people to ask questions. Human sexuality is one topic where people have a lot of them

• I agree in a way. But while we r on the subject of friends i had a very religious mate when i was 15 my parents had had the talk to me. This guy thought pregnancy could be achieved just by kissing. Had this sight been available then he could have asked widout being shamed by his family. Most of us r here caus we wana help.

• Its a website for help, guidance and opinions. If people dont like it, they can find another question

• Minors aren't as innocent as you think...

• You were produced by your father inserting his lovely pecker in your mommy's yummy snatch. That is human sexuality and many young people here and even older have sexual questions thus creating Gag and the Gag category of sexual behavior and sexual health. Say hi to your momz for me please.

• Because they have questions to ask that happen to be sexually explicit?

This just happens to be the best forum to get input from both males and females on all sorts of questions, including the sexual ones that they can't really ask anywhere else--that makes GAG a very special place. If anyone is too offended to handle a frank discussion I would advise they not come here. I'd also suggest that they realise in the real world they won't always have the option of being around people they approve and also that just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

• The title is Girls Ask Guys. Not Math Students Ask Professors, or Innocent Child Asks Pastor. What do you think people are here to talk about? Why do you think there's an anonymous button? Because people can't ask those kind of questions in real life with family and friends without being judged. Thus the reason this site exists.

• What else do you post in the sexual behavior section?