Do you think GAG should have a "feature" on how many people actually viewed your questions?

I kinda would like if @girlsaskguys had that! I would really love to know how many people viewed my questions and didn't bother giving advice xD! just for fun!

Most Helpful Girl

• The site did used to have that feature but then they did away with it for some reason. I do wish they would bring it back though.

• they did? How long have you had this if I may ask?

• haha yeah, it's been around for a while, since 2007 I believe.

• geez I'm surprised that all the good usernames aren't taken yet!

What Guys Said 7

• Indeed, good idea.

• yeah!! i'd like that XD

• There used to be a feature like this long ago... not sure why it was taken away.

• Yes, that would be interesting to know. I agree with you, they should add this feature!

• How is such a feature helpful in any way? lol wouldn't it just make you mad knowing that 1000 people viewed it and only 2/1000 bothered to answer? :p

• Yes, i do agree good idea

• What if u have a "fan" that checks ur question milions of times. Creeper level over 9000.

What Girls Said 6