Are there any pictures from the old GAG which you like or miss and wish to share it here?

Thanks.

They can be your avatars in the old GAG or the extra photos that you had in your profile in the old GAG. Remember that we could have 6 photos in our profile in the old GAG? :)
that we could upload* 6 photos

Most Helpful Guy

• I still use my old GaG avatar from before they changed them. I used the wayback machine to get all the old ones. I think I'm the only one who kept my old one though.

You can see several of the old ones here. You can also see what the old GaG looked like.
    web.archive.org/.../?page=1

For those who weren't around: Princessshaa, Rae234, hopromantic, strawberrywaffles13, astroheart,
    SeanI and the anons are some of the old default GaG avatars.

To view other dates, look here (bold dates)
    web.archive.org/.../query

• OK I found the stash.
      web.archive.org/.../1a.gif
      Replace the end of the address with 1a. gif through 10a. gif for girls and 1b. gif through 10b. gif for guys.

• Yes, I have seen you on GAG for years.

@if you look around and check the archives from different dates, sometimes you can find deeper stuff.
      I really managed to retrieve some old stuffs that I missed and have bookmarked the links too. Thanks again.

• I managed to retrieve some avatars from the old GAG with the 6 pictures too :)

What Guys Said 12

• I miss being able to rotate a different Pokemon as my main avatar... while leaving pics of myself in my profile so people can see my face. :-/

• i had a different avatar than now which was ultra-cool. it was a shadow with a question mark on it, and he was wearing earphones (perhaps). anyone remember it?

• The old school GaG is what I miss. The original lineup of users, the old site, wall postings, 'friends ' instead of stalkers I mean followers. It was overdue for a renovation but I liked the old site better. And the pics we could post on our profiles seemed to give them more meaning.

• Ya! I really liked that because it kind of told others about me and things i liked. I actually just made a "take" with some of the pictures so if people care enough to see they can see XP

• I liked having the pic of me on profile and using my old avatar which was a painting

• But you can post your old avatar in this thread :)

• I came here my first and only account is the one you see now I cam January of 2013 and they used to only allow 3 photos on your profile so I guess that was kind of cool

• I'd really love to be able to post 6 different pictures on our profiles

• Mine were just random pics of me

• nah dont really miss it, i got used to this

• My original pic from back then was a painting of Cryaotic with a butterfly :3 sooo kyuut

• No but I do miss having that option of 6 pics. I thought it was 4 but I do miss not being able to have more than one pic. Maybe it was 6 I don't recall the good ole days. That damn lsd is a helluva drug.

• The past is the past.

What Girls Said 7

• what do u mean? profile pictures?

• Like you I missed the wall, and the ability to upload many pictures under our profile.
    i like this old profile pic i used to use >>>http://i.imgur.com/z4UIhkC.jpg

• Yeah, I remember your ou xiang said this picture is very cute. Seeing this picture reminds me of the fun we had in the old GAG disturbing him with our han yu pin yin comments and about him recruiting GAGers to his fan club. Hope everything is fine with him now and he no longer have those suicidal thoughts.

• you used to be able to upload 6 at once? damn! makes me feel young hahaa

• i remember the wall, i used to post on those all the time haha

• You know what I miss? The rate me feature! It was fun, and it prevented all the rate me questions from spamming the question sections!

• I miss the messages on our walls in the old GAG as well as the extra pictures we could upload :(

• yeah, people didn't use that so they decided to let users post on the main page...

• have been on GAG since last year only and i misss the old avatars... they were so unique

• I miss my friends here, they already leave the GAG..

• I like that it's mobile now