Favourite opinion on GAG?

Maybe one that you've made, one that made you laugh, etc :)

Q: How to hide a boner?
How to hide a boner or get rid of it?

A: Find a girl, and hide it in her

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone ask about the best sex we've ever had and I said that my favorite was directly when I was born, I had sex with the nurse. Moments later he blocked me

What Guys Said 12

• The best one I've read was on some religion related question, and I can't seem to find it but roughly quoted it was something from @Jerusha something like, "I don't really take any sides, I'm a furball!"

It made me laugh quite a bit. But I can't find the answer anywhere. Curses!

• Finally some one mentions me for something positive on this website. -___-

I shall love you forever, Mesonfield. I think I said, "I judge no one, I'm not a god. I'm a furball. :3

• @Jerusha YES thank you that was exactly it

• My favourite opinion on GAG is that having confidence whilst being ugly is as useful as trying to light a fire underwater.

• "short girls are as attractive as a tree to me"

guess who said that :-P

• All my Questions are

• Love that one!

Mine was how to keep men happy.

Show up naked, bring beer.

• i made the best opinion ever on penis sizes but it will be forever lost because it was so long ago

• Too many to list.

• Hopefully this one?

• I find it incredibly disturbing that a 16 year old is dressing like you, typing what you have typed and being involved in what you have included yourself in. Your "Father" is either non existent in your life or the largest deadbeat in the history of Father of daughters.

I am about as hardcore and sexualized as a person can be but the mere fact a 16 year old has that picture, types what you type is just appalling and a horrendous lack of good and stable parenting. I truly hope (I really do) you can get past that before one of a few things happen.

• I don't have one but it's interesting when people have conversations on my questions list

What Girls Said 6