How can I get people to answer my questions more?

Back in the day on the old GAG i could generally get quite a few people to answer my questions, now its usually only about 4-5 on average.

I like people answering my questions. imma cry over it waahhhhhh...

No, but seriously, any body else run into the same problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• Our FAQ does have some tips that *can* help - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#8

Make sure to add a title that both interests readers and clearly defines your question, then check your spelling and grammar for any mistakes.

Do not type your question in all CAPS and do not capitalize every word of your posts.

DO NOT use smileys or emoticons in your question titles, and do not use special emoticons in your question's details.

Be specific about the question you are asking or advice you are seeking and give clear details about your situation so members can better help you but try to avoid making it so long that it'll turn them off.

Add details to your profile so that members can know a bit about you to advise you better.

Share your opinions on other users' questions and takes to increase the visibility of your profile. Having a unique profile picture to draw attention to your post never hurts.

If you're going to include spoilers in your post, please let the users know before you reveal the spoiler. We don't want anything ruined for anyone.

You can also feature your question. Featured Questions are kept at the top of recent questions and in the Site Feed for 24 hours.
    _______

The site is buzzing in the evenings and after 10pm CST as well. Sometimes, when you post makes a difference.

What Girls Said 6

• Well, you could always try and get it featured.

One thing I've found in the past, someone will comment on a "dead" question, at a time the site is busy, and then the question will blow up because it hits the feed again.

• Awww it's ok kitty. You need someone to pet you and scratch your back and make you feel better :P

• Have conversations so your question will appear more in the feed.

• Yeah same problem. It's annoying.

• I had the same issue too so have others
    I don't bother much

• Do what some users do, and inbox random GaGers. Send them a link to your question.

What Guys Said 2

• Have a catchy title perhaps?

• I usually put the words "thigh gap", "penis", "tits", "vagina" "race" or "Michele Bachman" in the title with a link of my pecker hanging out and that not only keeps me protected from the ultraviolet rays from the sun but produces numerous answers. Try it my friend and you too shall become "king of the world"!