How long to redeem xper?

How long does it take to get your gift card once you've sent a message requesting to redeem your xper points?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• just be patient probably around 24 hrs.

congrats for going to level 7 by the way. ;-)

• It seemed to take forever, it feels weird being congratulated for levelling up outside of gaming! Ha!

• Good luck Guru to be :D

• About 3 days

• The first time it took a day. The second time like 3 or 4, I think it was an error though.

• It usually takes a day or less. Is it taking yours a while?

• I emailed yesterday but no reply as of yet. Emailed again today so will see.

• Yeah went via the correct channels!

• Alright. Then it might just take some time. Maybe also because of where you live? o. O I don't know. I always get mine in like a day. Give it 3 days and if it doesn't work then do it again. Do that until they give you your stuff!! LOL.

• Usually they are pretty quick about it couple days tops.

• Welsh people are such scroungers.

• Don't worry anon, I'll be gone soon :)

• that sucks but gd luck to you for the future.

• Cheers anon :)

What Girls Said 5

• They said it pops up in your email I think and you have till however long the giftcards says except for Amazon they just flat out expire in a year if unused.

• Probably a couple days, but I've always wondered, once you redeem them, does your xper level start over?

• I'm srry I don't have an answer but I was just wondering how the whole redeeming thing works? Or just the xper points in general?

• Check out the FAQ. I'll link them :)

• You get points for asking, answering and extra for Most Helpful and also being the first of your gender to comment.

• I was told 3 days

• Our FAQ says that it can sometimes take up to 3 days for us to go through all before yours, get to yours and then process the request.
    We did receive your request, so no worries there... it's coming!

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper