Creeper alert. Anyone else get random people message you odd stuff?

Some random 40-year-old dude messaged me saying this:

My name is *Name* Miller, Something attracted me in your profile, on my searching in this site i came across your profile and is quite interesting to my liking, i will like you to reply me with my email address (millercampbell*name*@hotmail. com) so that i will write back to you and tell you more about me and why i contacted you.

I don't wanna be messaged by 40-year-olds like this dude.
That's just creepy. xD

Since this is supposed to be a question, do people get messaged by creepers often? If so, what did they say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, just got that message EXACTLY.

What's the deal, @johnmiller12 ?

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, Alexious, someone I just answered a previous question for the Same name and problem as you... I had an experience with a girl who I assumed had a problem and just sent her to my email address, for it sounded very serious. She gave me a song and dance about some money and a bank account deal, which of course I knew was bull Con.
    GAG crew is telling everyone with 'Creepers' who have a profile linked to this lingo to Immediately report them.
    Good luck. xx

• Yes, when I first joined the site, I got a lot of those messages. I never replied nor contacted them. I just ignored it and moved on.

• Yes. Just now some lame messaged me 'can you tell me if you'd be turned on by watching a guy do someone?'. I was like why don't you post it as a question that's kinda wtf this website is for.

• Just ignore delete report & block the guy.

What Guys Said 5

• Spammers come to GAG too.
    If you receive messages like that, please delete the message, block the user and report their profile as "Spammer" so we can get rid of them.
    Thanks.

• I've gotten those before... I just delete that message and block & report the user.

• yeah I get those from girls. its just spam bots. delete them.

• I got one much the same. It's very rare.
    I won't be contacting his email address.

• this is Nigerian / African Scammer hope you reported him

• Yeah, I blocked him xD

• yeah if you look up 419 scammers on google you will see the same as i mentioned here

• i've got many of them messages from users on here
      report them than block them i usually report them under spamming