Did anyone else get this creepy private message?

it says 'My name is John Miller, Something attracted me in your profile, on my searching in this site i came across your profile and is quite interesting to my liking, i will like you to reply me with my email address (millercampbelljohn@hotmail. com) so that i will write back to you and tell you more about me and why i contacted you.' what is this can i trust him or wat? i checked his account on gag no opinions no questions either...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• Yes, Iwasbanned, I did... however, it was from a Girl who was supposedly here on Gag, she had asked for my email address, for people from here, from time to time, ask me for it so they can be further assisted and it was just a scam for money.
    No, don't trust him. It may be linked to something similar that I went through three weeks ago with this con. xx

• Damn did u lose money Paris?

• Yea scams everywhere :p

• Yes, that's for sure... everyone who is online Anywhere, needs to be educated with all of them and the cons behind the curtain. xx

• That is a spam message. Don't respond to it, you should just report the user from their profile for "private messages" so the admins can be notified to it and cancel the account.

• Yes, I got that message :)

• Yep, word for word.

I just ignored it and moved on.

• No! Keep the message in case you need it, but do not contact him. Block him, even.

• LOL, I've gotten private messages somewhat like that. I never replied.

• Luckily no but just report that user and block them. Spammers are always around.

• Wow that's creepy!!! Glad I don't let people send me messages (:
    But you should block that user he/she is crazy.

• lol oh first thought that came to my mind was contract killer dont know why hehe

• Hehe! Block that person. For your safety!!! I know I would.

• Well I'm just curious not blocked :p but I did report

• Yeah I got it too. I sent back "no I can't. You can tell me why you contacted me right here." No response lol.

• Yea I got that message to. Simply deleted the message.

• Here's a list of associated emails if you're interested what's going on... www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=411919

• I had something like that but from a female

• I wouldn't trust it, but that's just me. I don't trust people I don't know

• haven't heard from him yet, but sounds like another annoying person, so thank you for the warning =D

• Not yet, I hope I never get them (the messages)

• I got similar ones

• no I never gotten a message like that

• Try getting 15 dick pics a week. Just don't answer, it's not that hard.

• Yeah, I have. They are spammers. Delete them, block them and/or report them.

• What was his username so I can avoid him... That's some creepy stuff man.

• As you know, G@G isn't immune to Spammers.
    Simply delete the message, block that user, and report their profile so that we can take care of it.

• Yea I know I was just wondering if anyone else did or it was just me hehe I reported n all :)

What Guys Said 14

• seems like it is targeting all the minors. bahahaa

• Never received it but that's obviously spam. Ignore it.

• nope never had this message

• I got a similar one months ago. Someone saying they liked my answers and wanted me to contact them by email. A user I had never heard of, by the way.

• Yes there was scam bot today hit me up in message i reported it

• Once again, I never get creepy messages.

Always left out. :(

• No, you canĀ“t trust him. A similar message came to me a weeks ago. It was from a womam. She sed she was a soldier, etc... She even gave me her email. I search for her in Skype, Facebook, and I viewed her GAG account (which was empty).

• Don't fall for it. It's nonsense. These guys or girls will randomly select someone and send them this crap. Ignore it.

• Yes. Deleted and blocked.

• No but I got others in the past.

• Yes, I got it too.

• Yes I also got that message

• guy who wants to hack other accounts maybe?

• Report it.