Why are you on GAG? What is your purpose for being here?

What is your specific purpose for being here?

I joined because I like to help people and it gave me something to do in my free time, but I've found out the little time that I've been here I'm already annoyed with everybody's depression and psychological problems. I almost feel like a dick for saying this, but this website is really a collection of losers.

Anyway, why are you here?

Most Helpful Guy

• I came to GaG both to help others. learn, and grow as a person. I could probably count on one hand how many lives I've actually contributed to over the course of 5 years (considering most people don't actually apply knowledge, rather, they come back and keep medicating on the attention and false hope) and I've learned far too much about women. My ignorance would serve me better in the sad event of a rejection. I could have just thought "Oh she's having a bad day" or "Oh our personalities just don't match". Instead, I have the entire female playbook at my disposal, and I can see every fiber of my being that fails to meet her expectations. It's paralyzing, but it didn't have to be so.

Did I grow as a person? Not until my actual life experiences began to progress did I grow as a person. GaG has sadly, contributed nothing to the knowledge I will impart on my journey to success. It's sad because there is no excuse for a Q&A forum to be completely void of intellectual integrity. There are smart users here and there, but not nearly enough of them. Now it's even worse, as the youngest of the young compose a large portion of the live feed asking questions that no longer make this site a mutually beneficial learning experience. Silly questions, stupid questions, naïve and obvious ones... Can't forget the vague unanswerable questions with bad details to work with. When will it end? It ends when the tab closes, and for that I am thankful.

To call everyone losers is something I won't do. But I am in concurrence with you on people who ask for help but won't accept it for whatever reason. Help is help, it won't always be a clean tongue to their dirty cracks or skillful strokes that erect their limp egos. The truth does not cater to feelings, friends. Whenever I end up taking minutes of my day providing a sincere answer and discover that I've hit a brick wall hidden under the guise of a genuine question, I wish bad things for them.

What Girls Said 15

• I found this website while googling a question about boys. Haha, I joined the same day. At first I was more about just getting advice, but I found it fun to give it too. Yes, this site has some losers, but not everyone is bad. Sure, there are some downfalls to GAG, but it's usually not all that bad.

• Like you said I joimed GAG because I like to help people and I love to give out advice. Except in the contrary I enjoy being on GAG. I mean I get bored on here every now and again considering the same topics become more and more redundant or the fact that most questions that are asked on here don't even relate to advice but just random questions to pass the time.

But like I said I'm here to help. Not to mention earning points to win rewards is a bonus.

• I was originally here to ask a question about something, but I ended up hanging around because I liked the idea of answering different questions for people who wanted to know something. Some questions are interesting but others aren't, so I'm on here infrequently now to pass the time when I'm bored.

• I got on here because I randomly found this site why googling a question. I saw what people posted and I thought it was intriguing. I can see why you would think this site is full of losers. Anyone can certainly post serious questions here but most people use this site to ask questions they're too embarrassed to ask their friends

• Entertainment.

People's whinings are funny. And what's funnier, are users such as yourself, who come here then pretend to be above everyone else by posting the exact same question.

Dance, muppet. <3

• I'm new, but happened on this when I was looking for the best way to say GFY to an ex who keeps trying to booty call me. Found the interesting combination of losers, depravity and assholery here entertaining. Will see how long til I get bored.

• I'm came her to try to help others with their questions. And for the x points lol :) but I not even close to 5000 points :( damn.

• It's a good distraction.

• TO CRUSH ALL THE MISOGYNIST SELF-PITYING WHINY LAZY PIGS!!!

• I feel you though, QA. In the old GAG, I can't remember it was like this. There were less people, yes, but there were also less mind-numbingly dumb questions from mind-numbingly dumb people.

I think one of the reasons for this change is that:
      1. the age range has been lowered from 16 to 13 now (or was it 12?) So you get silly question from kids once in a while, but I don't think this is the main thing that caused the depleting quality of the posts on here.
      2. GAG is more famous now, more people know about it, and that includes those who are frustrated with their lives, have no social skills so they can't talk to their "friends" about it, so they go on here to vent, because behind the screen, it's safe, right?

• I don't mind the depression and psychological problems actually, IF they're sincere and true problems. And that's a big and rare IF. Most questions that annoy you probably goes along the lines of "Why do women hate me?" "Why do women hate short guys/ugly guys?" "How can I accept that I will never have a girlfriend?" and so on... Like I said, questions asked my self-pitying misogynists who AREN'T TRYING TO DO JACK SHIT TO BETTER THEIR LIVES!!! Only whine and complain and vent on the internet. Those men are basically trash already. If someone isn't willing to better themselves, what good are they to anyone? No woman is ever going to want to date them, no matter how they look like. And even if they do date them because the loser is hot, once they see the real loser, they'd run like hell in the other direction. So those misogynists might as well stay single and not procreate cause can you imagine what they'd teach to their kids? God...

• I came to gag to meet frieands ask questions that I don't know the answer to and sometimes give my opinion as well cause I like to give my opinion

• Boredom killer.

• Many qns runnin in my head.. n I wan to kno d guys reaction of it

• It is actually a collection of self pitying losers, I agree.

• I am here because I wanted help with my crush. by the way people who need help with mental illnesses aren't losers and if you think that than you are stupid.

• Had a weird questing about squirting.. stayed around after that.

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly, the reason I came here, is the same reason I stay... I like helping out girl with understanding men. I have a knack for explaining things, and I love girls, I feel very protective over any and all girls I like at all, and therefor have this urge to help them with their relationships. The more girls understand guys, the better off the world will be. And, lets be honest - Its way more easy for girls to understand guys, than for guys to understand girls. And girls... you know that's true.

• Helping people with their problems.
    Getting help for my problems.
    Learn about the lives of others.
    Learn how to solve the problems others have.
    Speeding up ti! me.

• Entertainment.

• I came here thinking I could be of assistance, but it turns out I stayed because of all of the shenanigans you guys pull with your silly questions.

• I'm on here to kill time, a lot of time, maybe too much time.

• I'm here for shits, kicks, giggles, and wiggles

• Why are you on GAG?
    1. (secret)
    2. for lulz...

anyway, just enjoy the ride mate or quit... :)