How many of you lie about your age on this site?

This is just a poll so its anonymous but I feel like a lot of these sex questions aren't coming from adults. Even if you say you are haha

• Yes
    6% (2)5% (1)5% (3)Vote
  • No
    94% (34)95% (19)95% (53)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just talking to someone about this. A ton of people on here who are in their teens say they're in their 20's even though it's SO OBVIOUS that they're a teenager. Then it usually comes out in a comment or something that they're a teenager, and they always say they "clicked the wrong button" when they registered.

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../ReginaScoff.gif

They're not really fooling anyone. Teenagers always think they don't act like teenagers. It's hilarious.

Ps. I have never lied about my age on here.

2|2
    2|0

What Girls Said 15

• What's the point in lying about your age on a site I highly doubt ANYONE knows who you are... That's stupid xD this isn't zoosk. com where creepy men who are old as my grandpa try to get some nudes or a 14 thinking she grown going after some 28 year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not me I don't need to lie about my age. Sure, I might not look like it but I am.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm in my thirties but going on 102. 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Confession time/plot twist; I'm secretly an 84 year old man

2|0
    0|0
  • This is my real age category. Who's gonna lie about being in their THIRTIES? Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm between the ages of 18 and 24.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, I have no reason to lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I dont lie about my age

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I haven't.

My age is somewhere between 25 and 29.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Why would anyone lie?

0|0
    0|0
  • I lied and now I can't change it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the need to lie about your age on here if you are old enough to sign up...

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't, but people in here tend to get very defensive and offended, when someone 'under 18' is smarter than them.

3|0
    1|0
  • Me :( I'm not really 20, i'm 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the people are older virgins who need advice bt im sure u are right about most im 24 and a virgin waiting for marriage :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think that people lie about it more for protection. I mean I bet a lot of people put fake birthdays. People just don't want too much personal information on the web. That's why so many people use pronouns in their stories. He, She, Us, Crush, Friend etc

1|1
    0|1
  • An anon age 25 to 29 asking a basic question about sex? Riigggghhht.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't lie XD

1|0
    0|0
  • No, sadly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't lie about my age, but some people on here don't believe that I'm actually 18 which is annoying as fuck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm between the ages of 18-24 as of now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have nothing to gain from lying about my age or anything here, honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No need too lie about my age.

0|0
    0|0