How do you add a picture on here?

Help a fellow person out? By telling me how to add pictures on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for asking this. I've been wanting to know this for awhile from the phone.

What Guys Said 3

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#141

It's easy! Simply copy and paste the URL address of the video or image into your question's details or your opinion. After you've submitted your post, the system will embed it for you.
    Images and videos will only embed in a question's details or in an opinion, never in a question update.
    Also, you can only post 10 clickable links per post (3 will embed, the rest will appear as links)!
    If you're wanting to embed your own photo, you'll need to first upload that photo to an image sharing site like imgur or photobucket, then use the link they give you for the image.

Please remember, nothing explicit or offensive! Keep it relatively clean, guys!

• make sure you are inserting only the image url by right clicking and opening the image in a new tab, and using THAT url instead of the webpage.

• What if you on a phone?

• Your*

• hmmm, im not sure then.. you could ask GAG if you'd like, or start a new question. but i don't know personally, my apologies!

• put it in a tab then copy and paste the url in

What Girls Said 1

• Lol good question I'm glad you asked because I don't know