I keep getting directed away from this site to ads. Anybody else having this problem?

@GirlsAskGuys using microsoft surface rt w/ windows 8.

@GirlsAskGuys
This shit has srsly hit critical fucking mass in the last 24 hrs.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• It happens all of the time.

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, if I'm on chrome or firefox I use script blockers to manually control which scripts are allowed or not on an individual basis. If I'm on Sandcat which is currently my preferred browser I don't see any ads anyways. Might I recommend you use Sandcat and if you're not into that then add script blockers to firefox or chrome or at the very least use an adblock extension.

• This is the first we've heard of this, next time, please simply contact us via Contact http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact
    When did you first notice this issue?

• Im on a mac, and yes, I have this problem too. I usually just open a new tab and reroute to here, its much faster than watching the ad.

• I think my issue is different. I'll be typing in my answer to a question, and then suddenly leave the page entirely. There's no apparent workaround and when I get back, whatever I typed is gone.

• Yeah, we have the same thing, its really frustrating, especially when I'm essentially writing a short essay for someone. At least GAG is on it now, eh?

• Maybe not.

• On my iPhone, a new tab will open and then I will be directed to the App Store for literally no apparent reason sometimes. I don't actually get any problems on my personal surface though

• I am on my iPhone and it's not happening to me