What gager would you miss the most if they were to leave?

What gagers would you miss the most if they left? :-( there's a few I'd be genuinely gutted about!

3|0
23|42

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 41

• @LovesTVDx
    @Sammy_31
    @Dragonwolf
    @Justbeinghonest
    @JustbanANNAz
    @Douride2
    @Mei0313
    @Kangy
    And many other nice peole. Included @dymphnak of whom I hope she'll come back... nice and friendly girl!

6|0
    1|0
  • I'll go with Sparrow24 I think she's doing a fantastic job with the site, and if she were to leave, not sure how things would be without her

5|4
    1|3
  • The ones with sexy user icons and the few who aren't always anonymous

2|1
    1|0
  • i just wonder who would miss me LOL

3|1
    0|0
  • I've seen people come and go being on here for a good while. It's practically a completely different website every 2 months. Whole new groups of people come.
    It would suck if the gag "originals" left. The gagers who've been here longer than I have. Like @keyspirits @chocolateismylover
    And a lot of mods and a couple gurus and masters.

It would feel weird.

2|1
    0|0
  • @chocolateismylover I'd have no one to stalk. Their are others I'd miss too if they left.
    http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/53240848.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • Noooo one! Lone wolf here!

3|2
    0|0
  • @Tolga, because then the site would be dissolved

3|2
    0|0
  • Many users here have something special about their mind. Choosing one is just not acceptable.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm newbie here but I found @Klaatu51 's opinions interesting so he is the one till now.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've been here six long years, and peeps come and go everyday. The site was cool when I first joined, still is, but doesn't have quite the same feel to it anymore. Used to have more friends here, but that's dwindled down to nearly none. And most always come back in any case. When I leave I don't think I'll make a return.

2|1
    0|0
  • Anyone I have messaged and had a convo with to be honest.
    I'd hope they would let me know though lol

2|1
    0|0
  • @Klaatu51 because he's honest, and @Jerusha because her opinions are always awesome.

3|0
    0|1
  • Everyone would miss me! Haha, no I'd maybe miss a few but I am not too close with anyone active on here, some friends I talk to occasionally which those are the ones I'd miss.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd miss @MyThoLoGy most cause he is a bad ass.

3|1
    0|0
  • I would hopefully be in touch with the ones Id miss that much outside of GaG.

2|0
    0|0
  • lumos because I really like her spontaneous and funny answers... But I've not been a long time here to get to know many G@gers

1|1
    2|0
  • Its funny, with your picture gone at the moment, I didn't realize it was your question. But you came to mind as someone id miss, partly because of all ur great questions. Then I realized you asked this question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those who I message with a lot, and you know who you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • @LovesTVDx It's shhhhh!!! Don't tell her

1|0
    0|0
  • probably I won't even notice when someobody leaves... no matter what there will be always people here with funny//good questions and answers

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd really miss @BelleGirl21 and @sandra80 if they left GAG :-(

2|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I'd miss you too, but I'd probably track you down... scary huh?😈

• Show All
    • If the tables were turned, I'd miss u too 😳😞... @TaureanBull81
      But I'm sure I can find you 😝😜 There's other places that aren't GaG in which I can track u down! Bwahahahaha! 😏

• @sandra80
      Haha that's sooo true Sandra. I'm sure you'd be able to track me down easily outside of GAG ;-)

• Nobody. I guess I'd miss @BelleGirl21 somewhat though 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Harakiri, bellegirl21, and a couple others

1|0
    0|0
  • No one really people come and go all the time

2|0
    0|0
  • someone ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • None. Why would anyone be getting attached to people they don't know and will never meet?

3|0
    3|0
  • I would miss @noOne

1|0
    0|0
  • myself... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess nobody :/.

1|0
    1|0
    • ***weeping***
      I must work harder 😯

• @BelleGirl21 Awww. I would miss you ❤. I missed you when you left before. I was happy you came back.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• @tadcurious for his awesomeness and ability to make me always laugh he's a Very genuine guy! I like seeing his posts... Raccoons is all I have to say LMAO

@bertmacklinfbi your just hilarious!! YOU aren't LEAVING

@tonyryan he's sexy and charming

@misscoffeehead my partner and crime for SURE!!!

@lovestvdx that girl haas awesome questions!!!

there's a few more...

2|3
    1|1
    • Aww thank you! Haha you're actually one of the ones I'd miss too :p

• Show All
    • @tonyryan your always welcome ;-)

• Haha downvotes I got What I wanted for christmas!!!

• complic8ted
    GalaxyHotChoc
    misscoffeehead
    anil33
    JustinCaseUDon'tKnow
    MyThoLoGy

3|0
    0|1
  • Quite a few; who would miss me? I don't know, since I'm like a ghost, or better said, a ninja in training
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...injas%2BIn%2BTraining.jpg

2|2
    0|0
  • I would hope everyone I talk to regularly would give me a way to contact them if they left.

4|2
    1|0
  • @thomasjjeffy

... even though he's preppy... Haha

1|1
    0|0
  • No one lol. If I talk to them faithfully I'd be sure to establish some sort of outside gag communication before they leave so there won't be a need to miss them since I could easily contact them and vice versa.

1|1
    0|2
  • I was heartbroken when she left before. Don't do that again :'(

@Nothing_

Ohh and I'd miss my ostrich @Red7336

2|0
    0|0
  • There's quite a few.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'll be honest, I don't really talk to anyone on here, I just answer questions sooo I don't think I'd even notice if someone left :/

2|1
    0|0
  • We have lost to many to count.

3|0
    0|1
  • ehh? i just dont understand these online relationships. i value more people in the real world than anyone on here

1|0
    0|0
  • I have quite a few I would genuinely miss. I think (hope) they all know who they are! 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • I did have few friends here so I would miss them if they most to leave gag someday but the must ones would be @dartmaul15

1|0
    0|0
  • Though I don't talk to people here, except occasionally. I know I would miss a lot of them. They make this website very interesting. :3 And you, Asker, fur sure. ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • if I missed a gager that left and didn't come to the site anymore it would probably have to be kartoos

1|0
    0|0
  • @MadBoy :'( He's been such a sweet amazing friend (:

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw, thanks. I'd miss you too if you left. You've been a really nice friend to me.

• It would have to be @paris13
    But I doubt she would leave anytime soon as she just hit guru 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • @Ihav2fart Haha :D

1|0
    0|0
  • @chocolateismylover don't leave 😢

2|0
    0|0
  • :/ i don't talk to any GAGers sooooooooo none. myself? except nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a single soul would I miss, but it works both ways not a single soul would miss me either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hummnn. No one to be honest :)

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I don't even know any gagers.

0|0
    0|0