Do you take decision based on Gags?

I find many people are asking many silly question on this site. like which dress i should wear? why i am falling in love with her? Should i marry him or not? Should i do sex or not? love him or not? leave him or not? leaver her or not?

Have you ever take decision based on gags. and what is the outcome? Good or not? regret or not? feeling blessed or what? (for that decision)

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. When your every instinct is wrong, you learn to base all your life decisions on what strangers on the Internet tell you. :p

No, I don't really base my decisions on gag. I mostly just listen and try to gain perspective on other people and their views of the world. It helps me to feel a little less ignorant when trying to understand others.

What Girls Said 1

• Advice about starting krav maga. It didn't change my mind, it just made me more confident about it. Im starting next month :3

What Guys Said 1

• I did take advice once on how to talk to a girl. That did not end well.