How do I include a picture in my question?

I want to attach a pic to my question but I can't figure out how

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#141

It's easy! Simply copy and paste the URL address of the video or image into your question's details or your opinion. After you've submitted your post, the system will embed it for you.
    Images and videos will only embed in a question's details or in an opinion, never in a question update.
    Also, you can only post 10 clickable links per post (3 will embed, the rest will appear as links)!
    If you're wanting to embed your own photo, you'll need to first upload that photo to an image sharing site like imgur or photobucket, then use the link they give you for the image.

Please remember, nothing explicit or offensive! Keep it relatively clean, guys!

Xper Levels 2+ can post clickable links and/or embed images/videos.

What Guys Said 2

• Post it as a 'My Take'.

• I already tried that but it was removed cuz it was a question, not a take

• Don't know. All I can say Is email me the photo, and I'll answer your question as best I can. :)

• You need to be at level 2 first of all. Then copy the url of the picture then paste it.

What Girls Said 1

• just copy the link of the pic and paste it here.