Do you think this should be included as a feature in G@G? Wouldn't it be nice?

Basically i mean, just like someone blocking regular users, by choosing to block "Anonymous" user then all users who post under the name "anonymous" won't be able to respond to your questions/opinions.

What do you think about it?

• Yay, of course!!
  • No i don't like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• s0rry d00d I kinda got confused what you said.

• i mean like you block someone who has a username, by choosing to block "anonymous" user, then all anonymous questions/opinions/comments won't be visible to you

• okay so I don't actually block a username I just choose the option to block anons.

What Girls Said 4

• Seems kind of pointless. Plus, there's already a feature to prevent anonymous responses on your questions... not sure what more you could want, really. Being anonymous doesn't prevent people from leaving helpful and insightful feedback.

• ok with the questions, but what about the opinions, when some anonymous comments in your opinion just to insult you ;-)

• As far as I know, you're only able to disable anonymous posts on your question at the time you create & post the question. After that, you can't change it.

• damn... now those questions are at their mercy :-(

• Yeah I would so do that.
    I never allow them to even comment on my posts, unless I feel there should be a good reason to not ID yourself, like in abuse or molestation cases.
    I usually don't post up too much on that stuff because it's almost too sad to read.

• umm.. when you ask a question you can already select 'don't allow anonymous users'

• No they want to be anon for a reason. If they wanted a back-and-forth they wouldn't have posted as anon. If they cared about responding back to you they'll check the thread.

• but what about those anons who enter your questions or go under your opinions just to insult you?

• You're not a child. Ignore them, you don't need to respond to them. If they do that they're being childish. You don't need to stoop down to their level. You're solution is to not allow them to comment. There, issue solved. There's an option to do that.

What Guys Said 3

• You aren't the only one, that's certain but what's the obsession with blocking on this site? Silencing people who don't share your views? I hope not.

My blocking list is empty.

• Eh, I don't see the point.

• Nah I masturbate (just like the beautiful and talented Buchy) to hate comments.