So soooo bored of this question?

Ok no offense to anyone but im new to this site, and already im tired of the penis size questions. It is what it is so dont worry about it because there is nothing you can do.
Big wieners small wieners, wieners everywhere...

• Yeah, tired of this question.
  • No, i was going to ask the same thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh. Least they're not as common as people begging for signs their crush likes them.

What Girls Said 5

• welcome to GaG. -.-
    u haven't seen anything yet.

• Yes it's very tiring. I love this site to death, it's helped me meet the most amazing people but yes, I do admit that some questions get really boring like the penis sized one (like really? Nobody fucking cares!) and the "rate me" questions, those get annoying fast as well and all the questions asking who's a virgin and who's not. It's annoying. Welcome to gag though! o/

• To be quite honest, sweetie, it's not just the 'Penis size questions' that get boring, it's the other Incessant ones that go in a bun with it... Like Who is the Most this and that, who makes the best couple, Rate me, things like this...:)) xx

• The height ones are more frequent, I think. They're both boring.

• How tall are you? Lol jk

• Wow look how much people voted for "B" 😱

What Guys Said 9

• penis size, boobs vs ass, rate me, height, looks vs personality are the 90% among the questions around here

• Hahaha! That topic will never go away. You can pray and dream all you want. That topic will never go away.

• Yep. Nothing you can do about it, so why bitch about it?

But of course, when life is so good for you that you have the time to complain about something you have no control over, you're going to find something to bitch about.

• Humans can never be satisfied, there will always be something to cry about.

• Yes, but the "I can't eat enough to survive" is a lot more understandable than "My penis is 0.2 inches shorter than the global average, should I just give up".

• Lol yeah, perspective is needed

• Try being here for a while. At least you aren't a girl, so your inbox isn't flooded with said little dicks.

• Wieners? Sounds like a restaurant.

• This is just the beginning haha cheers

• I don't get what you people complaining about. This is the core foundation of this very website, there is a reason this is called as girlsaskguys, focusing of sexuality, relationship and sex. Oh I'm sorry if you people aren't conscious about your own appearance and features but not all of the people are on the same boat as us who have no problem with insecurities. At least we could do is help instead of complaining of why there is such high amount of question... Oh and answering very fun stupid questions.

• Ah mee meee meeeeh me mehh

• No, I'm not insecure. It's the reality I'm telling.

Reality check 1
      - As I said this is GIRLSASKGUYS, a website focuses on sexuality, love and relationship... This isn't Yahoo Answers. See? That's right, right? = Reality

What sort of questions did you expect here?

Reality check 2
      - No I'm not insecure but I have a brother who had suffered from bad insecurity problem. As I said not everyone is gonna be the same as you where. You have to understand the situation if people rather than say 'man up', grow up. etc etc. If only psychology of the people were that simple is great. But it isn't.. People need support that would suit them. My brother's insecurity's problem is fine now, because we helped him.

Now if you don't understand that then I don't care if you don't. I've laid down my points clearly. It's up to you if you want to take my pints in consideration or not.

• No one has ever supported me!

• Yea i agree but how big is it Bro? No homo

• Yeah, they're terribly boring. I don't understand it at all. I'm 6 inches and that's perfectly ok...

Isn't it?
    ;)