Which GAGer do you believe would be an ideal dad/mom (among those who aren't a parent yet)?

tbh for some reason i hardly can imagine an active G@G member being a parent actually... i don't know why, but it's hard to believe for me :-P

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I want to be a mother when I am older, but I am not sure if I could be an ideal mom for my (currently nonexistant) child/children.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a few I think would maybe be good parents, but I like them too much to wish a child on them.

1|1
    0|1
  • Lol Dude, I think I'd be an awesome mother even though I am an active user here :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Errrr, no clue. I don't pay attention enough lol

0|0
    0|0
  • @blondfrog is the ideal daddy to my kids! <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Not me. Never me. I don't want kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say @ArabianPwincess197
    I'd NOT say @lovinu20

0|0
    0|1
    • My children will be raised with discipline, which so many children lack today. I will be involved in my child's life and set the example for him/her to be successful.

I will teach my children the importance of abstaining from sex, at least until after high school, or better yet, until they are married or engaged. I will let them know that when they have sex, they are sharing a very intimate and personal part of themselves that can bring baggage and jealousy to future relationships. That if they were to have sex before marriage, they would be sharing their body with other people which their future spouse must endure.

I will spank my children and use corporal punishment for bad behavior. I will ensure my children are well rounded.

So @KBob93, you are wrong

• U mad bro?

• not me I don't want kids and I don't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Not you. Cause you'll give birth through your butthole.

0|1
    0|1
    • f*ck off just hope from now on to forget to click on the box "not allow any naonymous posts"

• Show All
    • sorry but you're just pathetic... get a life seriously

• Sorry but you're just a butthurt freak, next time disable anonymous posts :)

What Guys Said 8

• @kangy. She seems very nurturing. Same with @kbob93

3|0
    0|0
    • Thank you ;)

• Show All
    • I did, @KBob93 and I agree that @kangy would make an excellent mom.

Also, kangy, please message me. Your privacy settings do not allow me to message you and there is something I would like to ask you.

• @srslyly
      -_-
      You kinda overshot there but ok...

• Meeeeeeeee.

1|2
    0|1
  • I think I would make a fantastic father.

0|0
    0|0
  • @linkywinky would be the best momma everrrrr

0|0
    0|0
  • Me, me, me!

0|2
    0|0
  • I think I would make a great dad and @hollywoodglam.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. cuz GaGers have no life to begin with.

5|0
    1|3
  • Rogue, Red_Dragon, cipher, last girlscout, kitty, kangy, musicbrain, and many many others including me but I already am a father.

0|1
    4|1
    • Wow that sure is a lot of hate with the down votes.