Anyone else feel like this website is becoming a hangout for perverts?

I like the idea of this website but I'm getting tired of reading questions that aren't really questions but rather some pervert asking something sexually explicit just to get his/her rocks off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you 100%.
    I'm pretty annoyed by all of the sexually explicit questions.

What Guys Said 10

• 2|3
  • this is just a neighborhood for all the pervs to stop by on the internet lol. other places alike are just as bad or worse.

• I haven't noticed any real change in that over the years.

• I'm new to the site so it's just something I've noticed. I didn't think when I used the word 'becoming'.

• I guessed you were new, and I wasn't trying to jump on it, but if you're wondering 'will it get worse and worse'? well... maybe, but I wouldn't assume so.

It's actually less obvious now than it used to be back when their fewer topics, but topics were more prominent. Sexuality was, if I remember right, the biggest topic area here (followed by relationships). And it's hard to keep everything on an informational level about sex, there're always going to be people asking legitimate questions partly for reasons of arousal, and then people asking bogus questions entirely for that reason...

• "Eyyy, just answer da question, baybeh."

thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/disco-man-4820691.jpg

• Yeah, I've noticed a lot of posts like that. I usually just move on to the next post though lol

• I wouldn't say it's the majority, but it's going to be a factor in any large site like this.

• "Becoming", huh? :)

I think you have to look past/avoid obviously silly questions here. I haven't been bere long, but I find it hard to believe it's a new phenomenon.

• See my comment below ;)

• Nothing wrong with perversion of it's controlled. There's a mutual understanding that this site allows sexual behavior questions. Bound to happen. A lot.

• I have no issue with questions regarding sexual behavior but some questions aren't even questions, they're more statements. How is a question for example, "would you fuck me?" even helping someone to learn about the opposite sex or sexual behavior?

• Oh, I understand what you mean. I do. But people are going to take a very liberal definition of "sexual behavior".

• All perverted things begin with P.

• Every site has a few perverts it's the internet.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah and these secret pedos prying on Under18ers are getting out of hand too.

• yes its very creepy