Thank you, Fellow Gagers for making this possible.

I would just like to take this time, fellow friends and Gag members, to extend my many thanks and appreciation for helping me reach my level of Guru. Without your strong and supportive life line, I could never have gotten this far.

My life's mission, for I have been doing this ever since I can remember, is to help others who needed someone to be there for them, even if it was to listen or give some wisdom that could very well make a difference in their lives.

I will continue to do the very best I can to answer those in need, and again, thank you so much for making this possible for me, giving me more incentive to lend my helping hand...

Thank you, too, GirlsaskGuys, for creating this beautiful relationship site. It has been a godsend to me and nearly a year of being on here, I have never once regretted it... God found this for me January 1, 2014 as part of a great start to a new year and... part of my own life now.

Blessings,
Paris13

Thank You, GalaxyHotChoc for providing the Mascot Here, dear, for Everyone Whom I feel "Rocks." You are all my Rock of Gibraltar. Thank you so much for those who Found My Takes.:)) xxoo
Thank You, everyone and also Thank you for making it possible for me to still be here where I feel I belong. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• congrats again (i did it before if you remember LOL)

hope you reach Master level as well :-))

• Greetings, Guru Klaatu51... thank you so much, sir... lol.. yes... I am working towards Master of my domain and I am sure you may get there before me and if you do, I will be there for you as well.. thank you again.:)) xx

• You Deserve This, @Klaatu51, and enjoy your weekend, my friend.:)) xxoo

• 21d

@RedRobin, a year ago, celebrated with Friends on here, dear. xx

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Congrats miss paris13 Im a big fan of u I always read ur bright ideas on many people's questions which made me come to here and open my heart to u for that belief
    Well I had a crush on a girl for one year and she was also into me until I approached her last week and I got more sure how she likes me the only problem that I have is age she's two years older than me which kept me silent from confessing how much I like her.
    Im not ready for big plans right now but if u see me in 5 years I might be so ready , I had to migrate because of war and I'm starting over so I entered pharmacy school and I need 3 years to graduate now while she does this year..
    What I want u to advise me on is what can I say or do to give her the gesture that I want her I mean I don't care about age but I don't want her to wait for me until I be ready I may be prejuding and none of that is true but I really had some proofs on her admiration so what I want to do is to be gentle with her not make her freak out because if she wasn't my girlfriend I don't want her in any other image , I'd appreciate ur reply :)

• Well I forgot to tell u that I'm Arabian and u know how things go here from ur experience in Egypt..

• Oh I wish u could get there and achieve ur aims

• If this economic crash doesn't get me and my plane ride First, @NourSy, I will plan on it. I am seeing a panic on Wall Street that I have been hearing will only Get worse and if so, my own hopes will come crashing down.:((xx

• Congrats Paris13 ! You are a sexy, pretty, intelligent and great woman! Happy and you can take a joke! I love it! I love you for being my friend and I love you for being so helpfull. As you know, most people hate me on here, but you dont. You are one of the reasons why I stay on here! You put a smile on my face nearly every day! At least, whenever we write! I wanna thank you as well for being loyal to me! And the fact that you KNOW and can see that I just like to make fun and that I am NOT a troll. You are a great warm person!

I am on level 6, with your help I will be a Guru at some point 2!

Love,

Yours

• Thank you so much, chappie, for your kind and encouraging words, my friend... I don't know why they would 'hate' you for being an honest man, hate is such a strong word, however, I have always admired you for having a great smile and many brains... and I will be here for you as well someday when you finally make GURU...:)) xxoo

• Don't get weirded out or anything, but I've observed your account before. Your opinions always seem to be well thought out, descriptive, and very resourceful to the askers.

I don't know how much this means to you coming from a new guy, but thank you for being one of the most positive forces on this website.

• Thank you so much, Nsinger... I didn't mean for it to be a Question, they "Forced" a Question mark.. lol... However, of course, your opinion is so appreciated coming from a 'new guy,' and bless you for being so supportive...:)) xx

• Congratulations.
    cdn.deguisetoi.fr/.../...phee-zizi-d-or_211016.jpg

You're a winner! Hahaha I wish I had my Guru status.

• Ohhhhh, so sweet, MyThoLoGy... my hero as always.. thank you so much... I know just where to put This.. lol:)) xxoo

• Hello Paris, it's some time ago we've been in touch but all the answers I've read from you were always with a large degree of honesty and helpfulness.
    Good job and many thanks Paris :-)

• Oh, thank you so much, my friend, Hans222... I can't believe it has been nearly a year, dear and where does the time go? Thank you again... I tell everyone it is beautiful people and friends like yourself that does my heart good and gives me the gumption to keep going... with your Level 8, you will sure to get up there, for your honesty and helpfulness will get you far.:)) xxoo

• Haha, have you er seen a monkey with a bloss on his cheeks? I have that bloss for the moment :-)
      Thanks Paris, and I'd love to be GAG'ing alongside you for many more years!

• lol... you're such a barrel of monkeys, Hans222... me, too, sweetie, more years to come and good years as well.. No bloss, but behind this masked monkey, I think is someone very special.:)) xx

• That's indeed a very good thing you have been doing so far, so continue the good work

• Thank you, @serious, for the Great plug, it is friends like you who always make me want to come back as strong as I do every day.:)) xxoo

• Congratulations. You always have the best advice! I'm glad for you.
    I hope you stay on for a while yet. :)

• Thank you so much, Riverrock... it comes easy with sweet people like yourself.. thank you so for being here.:)) xx

• This is funny because I joined 01/01/2010 and I feel the same way. If it wasn't for GAG I probably would have had a terrible sex life.

Probably not, but it's still fun to think about how much GAG helped me.

• Wow, arashmenalagha... so long ago... Yes, this site is the greatest... glad it helped you in 'This department'.. thank you so much for being here.:)) xx

• Congratulations! Paris ! Glad you made it to the top, you have such a fabulous personality and
    your warm hearted person you deserve it ~~JustinCaseUDontKow

• Thank you so much, Justin, my friend, who also has helped me along as well... I always have found you yourself to be good natured, smart and down to earth.. so happy to know you, thank you so much again... friends like you just make it so easy and when you are Guru, don't worry, sweetie, I will be here too for you on your special day.:)) xxoo

• Aww!! Thank You :-)))

• You are so welcome.:)) xxoo

• That was really nice to read and congratulations :)

• Congrats for being guru, i saw your some opinions on the site and i think you are really a caring woman.

• Thank you so much, msg812... I actually posted just wanting to thank everyone who has helped me get this far and with being here, dear, nearly a year, it is beautiful friends and fellow GAGERS who make me want to continue for many more years, God willing, down the line.:)) xx

• hah ha thank you very much mrs paris13 :)

• :)) xxoo

• Congratulations on Guru. I hope to be level 9 in the next few days

• @smahala1991, thank you so much for the generous and kind comment. You are the most amazing man, my friend. You are Not far behind me, and do not worry, I will be here for you as well.:)) xxoo

• When I get level 9 i'll have 10,000 more to go

• Good work and Keep going, @smahala1991 you are not so far away, my friend.:)) xxoo

• Your welcome lol and thanks for giving me an easy question :)

• lol... Oh, so welcome, blondfrog.. never meant for a Question, they put a Question Mark for me here on just a thank you I wanted to extend to everyone.. however, thanks so much for showing up, sweetie..:)) xxoo

• Yeah no problem

• Congratulations

• One of the few decent women on this website. Congratulations to you.

• Thank you so Much, TheWiseOwl... another Rock of Gibraltar to me.:)) xxoo

• Anytime paris anytime :)

• Anytime! Well deserved.

Could you help me with a question pls? My female friend is L and my crush is V.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370383-is-this-flirty-female-friend-into-me-am-i-into-her-why-do-i

Would really appreciate your expert insight!!

What Girls Said 14

• Awww Paris lovely!! Congratulations!!! You deserved it!! ❤️💋

• Ohhhhhh, thank you, missc... beautiful people and good friends, I could never have done it alone.:)) xxxoo

• @misscoffeehead

• 16d

@CheerGirl38139 Sorry you Missed my party here, dear, in Thanking everyone under the sun for making it all possible. xx

• congratulations to you babe

• You are someone that truly deserves that title! I love the commitment and dedication you show in your interactions :)

• Thank you so much, itsme_goodsamaritan... Just a mission God put me on years ago and it has followed me forever... you're so sweet and thank you again for being here for me.. I so appreciate it.:)) xxoo

• @itsme_goodsamaritan

• I'm sooooo late for this :o but congrats! You'd definitely reach master soon 😄

• @mskay, and I am too, sweetie, I just NOW saw it when updating my Upvotes and soo sorry too I do not know why I Didn't see it.. Thank you so very much, my loving and loyal Friend till the end.:)) xxxoo

• Congrats Paris! You are well deserved. I see your comments. They are always helpful.

• Thank you so much, findingdreamland, it's so sweet of you to take your time to share with me. I, too, see you a lot and with your Level 9, you too will be there before you know it... thank you so much again and yes, 'Helpful' and just a straight shooter.:)) xxoo

• Congratulations, Paris!
    I always enjoy reading your opinions. Keep up the good work, haha (^o^)/

• Thank you so much, dipta... I always try to make things interesting... with your encouraging words, it makes it apiece of cake, thank you so much again.:)) xxoo

• Yayy! Congratulations! ^___^

Thank to you, because you were the one who has been posting really helpful opinions. :) :)

• You're so sweet !

• Thank you so much, chocolateismylover... I just NOW saw this... it is my pleasure to have your opinion, so appreciative, sweetie..:)) xxoo

• @chocolatismylover I am learning with the push of a button with Upvotes the @ sign too a while back. lolxxoo

• @chocolateismylover

• 1|0
  • Congrats Paris. Nihil Sed Optimus.

• Congratulations! ^O^

• Thank you so much, sweet @Jerusha Just now saw it as I am learning the Upvotes. lol;)) xxoo

• You r a sweet person,

• Thank you so much, girlovesquestions, you're so sweet to say this.:)) xx

• Congrats! You are awesome!

• It was our pleasure.

• Thank you, sweetie... I hope if I did help you, everything is...:)) xxoo