Is it just me or is gag getting lame?

Everyone is asking the same questions and the same advice and its like there's nothing else that's different but like seriously same questions same advice same everything and then everyone is deleting their accounts nobody is really on here so is it just me

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• GaG has always been lame... you're just now noticing it.

GaG is what you make it. Ask weird-as-fuck questions if you're not entertained!

• I'm new, and honestly, there seems to be times when its boring, and times when it isn't. It seems mid day, there are only people asking questions along the lines of "does he/she/it/etc. like me?", and most of those questions are boring as hell, because they're all the same. That is what the websites main goal is, though, so I can't belly ache too much.

Later at night though, people start asking the weirdest of questions, usually not pertaining to relationships. That is when it starts to get fun for me.

• Maybe to some extent. I've been here since March, 2010 and I really have noticed more and more identical questions being asked the last few months. Ugh. It's getting more boring but it's easier to answer. I still prefer interesting over easy.

• A GAG FAQ would be interesting... an index with a compilation of every answer ever given so all those short men/small chested girls/Turks/dick obsessives/chubsters/angry virgins can have more opinions on their question about their height/tits/country/junk/muffin top/cherry than they could hope to read.

• That's actually a really great idea. They could easily build a tiny database with all the best questions/responses in it.

My problem is: small dick (824,488 responses)

And just let you sift through WAY more than you ever wanted!

• @JackKerouac77 I foresee a few problems with it:1
      1. The number of questions being asked and therefore site traffic would drop, bad for everyone but especially the advertising revenue
      2. Some poor bastard would have to sit and classify the questions.
      3. Special snowflakes would insist on getting answered personally because their B-cup boobs are totally unique and none of the existing 2,369,123 opinions saying B-stings are absolutely fine would satisfy them.

I've dropped it in the suggestion box.

• Well if it bugs you then you should ask questions that nobody else asks!

• I think I've seen this question before...

• Never thought it was meant to be cool, I don't notice a difference.

• You are right very much. there is way too much repetition. I just realised yesterday when I browsed it thouroughly.

• Seriously! Lol I've been on here since 8 am yes I know its a long time but I was out and about so it was long glimpses everytime but nothing has been happening today and before you say I'm on my phone to much I was out with my brother running errands and I fell asleep for two hours also

• haha. that's true. Happened with me too.

• Been on for about 9 or 10 months now. Hasn't changed much

• It comes in cycles.

• Gag right now is pretty boring! Go check my question I'm sure no one has asked that before

• "Is it just me or is gag getting lame?"

I'm still here, therefore this is an impossibility :P

• It is lame. people here are answering questions that are stupid and 'fun' questions leaving the the majority of the new questions left unanswered. Only FEW questions get attention. You ask a different question and very few people actually respond. When you go to live feed all you see is same question that's been spamming the live feed for 2-3 days, by same users who are here everyday!. It has become as sort of a social network among old timer gagers and the frequent users..

• Future is unpredictable. It may seem lame now but who knows what time is preparing for us...

What Girls Said 4