Have you ever De-followed someone on here but not blocked them?

Maybe you just didn't like their answer anymore or whatever reason, have you ever decided 'i don't want to follow them anymore' and de-followed them, BUT you didn't block them?

• Yes i have done that
  • No i have not done that
  • If i defollowed someone its because i blocked them
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I getting a follow from me means you're officially cool :D

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 6

• I deleted everyone I followed and everyone who was following me. I never really saw the purpose in the whole thing so I just deleted them. I don't have anyone blocked.

I don't usually pay much attention to who is asking questions anyway. I just go by what they say, and answer it. A lot of times I don't even notice if the asker is a guy or girl. (maybe 10% of the time)

• Nope. . . ok well I done it once by accident but I re-followed them so it doesn't count

The way I see it, the more the merrier. Merry Christmas kain7th

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Nope. I don't find the follow feature to have any use to me so I only follow people who follow me first, just to be kind.

• I never de-followed anyone. I never pay attention to what the users I follow are doing. I'm basically following them just because they are following me. Just being nice I guess.

• Ohh yeah i done that a lot

• So far I have not blocked nor unfollowed anyone, than again I have a small follow list.