Xper points? How do masters get so many points?

What? Who has time for that !!! Really curious how long did you take you to become a master or get the points you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• most of them were once super mods

• How u know?

• there are some that been here even longer than i have. but you will notice yourself with time how addicting this site really is.

i do also love to ask question and share opinions with other, especially when i'm bored and want to learn something new in this world

• thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 4

• You become a Master by gathering Xpers and a few ways of doing so are:
    1. By opining as much as you can
    2. Ask your quota of 5 questions every day
    3. Poll maximum
    4. Always select MH for your questions (adds Xpers to your a/c)
    5. You also add Xpers to your a/c when you get MH for opining
    6. Be here for a long time
    7. etc

• It was easier for those who were here before they reduced the amount of XPER you get from a most helpful opinion or just an opinion in general. You used to get 3 points for an opinion and like 15 for an MHO? Now you get 1 for an opinion and 5 for an MHO. If I had sticked around for the entirety of the time interval from my registration date to when the new layout came out, I would easily have 50000 XPER too.

Alas, I stuck around only until 12500 XPER or so, and have been an active user for like 10 months and that's how I gathered the rest.

The simple solution is of course to ask many questions that many people post on.

• if i was posting as frequently as i post now since the day of my registration here then i'd easily be on the top 10 LOL

• They are on here so much typing away

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not even a master and I've been on this site for almost 4 years.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8cT_Ulmcrys

Totally my opinion haha =D
    And well my points are just from answering A LOT of questions

• yes it is kinda of ridiculous

• I've been on the site since 2010.
    I posted A LOT more as a member... since becoming admin, I use the site less than before.
    I believe it took about a year and a half of VERY heavy use to reach 50,000 points, but I can't be sure.