How great is this site?

Not a question, I know, but wow, this site is so great. Great questions, great answers, quick responses and all so helpful! Never found a site this reliable and helpful, thank to whoever created this!

I also love how open and active the guys are on this site! If only it was like this in real life lol :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes this is the best Q&A site! The only one on the internet that is active in fact, Yahoo Answers and Answerbag are dead.

What Guys Said 10

• you forgot about the prizes you can get by redeeming your Xper points ;-)

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• I don't think it is that great. I am getting more and more sick of this site each day. I have my reasons.

• lol, yeah it's good. Probably wasn't created through entirely altruistic motives but it serves a purpose and the majority of people are cool here.

• Your Welcome

• Hey some of us are that open in real life!

• It's pretty nice lol :)

• nobody pays attention to me, only the moderators

• We all thank the person who created it
    ...
    And it is greater than the word gr8 itself!!

• I wish I could agree

• It's got a lot of flaws. and a lot of flawed people, but it gives it character.

What Girls Said 3

• It's starting to get boring because of the simple fact that the same questions are being asked over and over again.

• Great apart from some weird older guys who try and hit on younger girls

• Very great