Group Messaging on here. Good Idea or Bad?

From my understanding, there was some sort of chat feature on this site awhile ago? (Anyone care to explain that, por favor?)

Anywhoots, do you think being able to chat with a few people at a time via message I guess... is a good idea or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I miss chatting here. now I just have to message people and wait for them to reply -.-

• true haha

• Message me at least there are some people who like chatting on gag.

What Guys Said 2

• i used to answer questions on here before and go bored... and ran out of time too. Anyway, at that time there was a chat feature. Been a few years now so i am not sure when that changed.

• There was a chat feature once?

What Girls Said 1

• well it depends- first of all are you someone who likes talking in groups? If the answer is no then you'll probably not enjoy that; otherwise I don't see a problem with it!!! also try not to be included in groups with people you don't like it's not fun I've been in that before I did not enjoy it at all; but otherwise go for it!!!