Guys, what are you seeking you message girls on this site?

I've had a few guys message me on here and so far they've all been weird. Some are creeps and others are whiners with low self esteems. I have no problem talking to anyone willing to have a decent conversation. So I'm wondering if anyone on here is actually cool to talk to

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't send messages to any user here often unless he/she wants help regarding the site.
    Sure I have few friends here but my conversations are limited to me and them only :)

What Guys Said 5

• the cool guys don't send unsolicited messages, usually.

• I no longer message women on here. I used to, but I have stopped. Apparently online most women regardless how they look like only want to talk to good looking guys. It has been proven. I was not whining or anything. I just asked if they would be ok with me talking to them or something.

• I've seen you post questions on here and to be frank you come off as a whiner. By the looks of your picture I don't think you are as unattractive as you feel. your lack of confidence is what makes you less attractive. Not trying to offend you here, just trying to help you out

• Even guys who don't whine get ignored by women online all the time regardless how they look like because they are not good looking. It has been proven

• One can't depend on looks to make a deeper connection with people. Guys and girls online can show their appeal not just through looks but by showing what else they have to offer. Things like personality, beliefs and interests show the depth of a person. Yes, it's true that most people like talking to attractive people but I can assure you that not everyone is as shallow as you think

• I'm cool. I'm not creepy or anything lol
    Though I have no idea who you are.
    What kinda weird things do they message you about?
    As a guy, I've never gotten this problem. I'd like if I did so I'd know what it's like lol

• One guy sent me a message telling me I was pretty and he didn't understand why I was single. I didn't think the message was too weird so I replied and we conversed a bit but he got whiny pretty quick. He told me his girlfriend had cheated on him and he didn't understand why. At first I felt bad so I tried to cheer him up but then he suddenly asked "do you have large breasts?" At that moment I knew he was weird but I proceeded to respond just to see how much of a creep he was. I told him that I did have large breasts and he responded by telling me he had just pictured himself snuggling into my breasts. That's just one of the things I've dealt with here.

• I'm sorry. That is weird to jump from being cool to being whiny and then creepy.
      I've never gotten that sorta thing. I can imagine it getting old and snnoying really quickly! I'd like it to happen just once though lol. So I can say it happened to me. Not from a horny dude though. That'd be weird.
      If you need someone cool to chat with, message me anytime. I promise I'm not a creepster lol

• I don't message women. The only woman I would message, CommieDearest, won't have it. :(

• I don't message. Even the girls are weirdos around here.

What Girls Said 1

• I am! XD also @MatthewCurtis and @No Doubt
    (You're welcome, guys)