Which GaGer or GaGers do you enjoy to follow most on GaG?

Do you follow GaGers on GaG? if you follow, Which GaGer or GaGers' opinions, questions, takes e. t. c do you like to follow most on GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I don't follow anyone... Well that's not true let me explain.

I follow most of my followers but that's because it use to be called friends and then they changed it to followers.

And I follow a few questions but only when they're really funny, something I would like to know (others opinions), or a heated debate. But even then I rarely follow them and after a while I unfollow he question.

But I never directly follow any of the other GAG members... It's kinda creepy lol

• Why would it be creepy, I follow/stalk @chocolateismylover all the time.

• I prefer friends over follows too, with follows you can't follow private users, at least with friends, you could friend request someone with a private profile and they could accept or reject.

• @llorando Exaclty that really irks me. So many people that follow or message profiles are private and that just drives me crazy!

• Whoever I'm following is who I enjoy following.

• I don't know what "following" is... But I just noticed I have 11 followers. Hmmm. What does that mean?

• following means you can follow some memebers' oopinions, questions, if you follow them. there is a my feed section on the front page, you can see last activities of GaG members who you follow, when you click it.

• Depends, question wise I enjoy @evenlift and @Klaatu51 's questions.
    Comments. Well, there is just too many to list.

• @BertMacklinFBI @Hephaestus
    They're just genuinely nice people who never put anyone else down. Love hearing their opinions

• d'awwww thank you ^_^
      can't believe i was mentioned for something O_o

• The GAGers I follow duhhhhh... Why would I follow someone I don't like.

• don't you like all GaGers?

• yeah you probably enjoy following all GaGers who you follow but also you can enjoy following some of them more.

• The ones that are more active on here

• I didn't even know you could do that!

• you can, if you want

• Just click on anyone's GAG name, and in their profile you'll see (top right) a follow button.
      I generally have a look at someone's questions, and if they look fine I'll follow the person.
      Especially if he or she always takes time for my questions. Than I want to try to answer theirs as well.

• Yea there are a few I follow & check up on when I log in.

• I still haven't follow no one =] .. But who knows maybe if i find a funny, interesting, and helpful gager i might follow! Lol

• you can follow me, if you want, i'm funny, interesting and helpful :)

• @Vulcanhedes I did not even know you exist lol to be honest!! So don't worry ill never follow you!!!
      @ asker yes I know if I follow someone they can follow back. Thank you and ill answer you right now :)

• Haha good try. But that even made me not want to follow no one :(

• I have no idea there's so many

• @Shut_Up_And_Marry_Me His questions are amazingly good! :D They are like therapy.. so soothing..

• I stalk @chocolateismylover and @kain7th. But they know that already ;D

What Guys Said 15