Ever had a GAGer fall for you?

Ever had a GAGer fall for you? Was it reciprocal? If it wasn't how did you deal with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not love but we did develop strong feelings. He left and I miss him a lot.

• I'm sorrt

• *sorry

• Its ok he will be doing good for himself. He will meet a good woman and be happy.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, a couple actually. How did I deal with it? I told them my age lol

• lol Too funny

• @ddog16 It would depend on if I were into the guy my age, and it's not like I just stop talking to the guys we still remain friends it's just pretty obvious that no one will be falling for each other.

• Makes sense ibe had one girl hit on me but she was 28 and im only 16

• I don't think I have been in such a situation

• Yes, this one guy I was talking to from Mongolia. I had to explain to him that I had no interest. He started being a complete ass to me, so I quit talking to him. It was very difficult to do, because he seemed depressed and I didn't want him to do something suicidal, but he brought me not talking to him on himself.

• That's terrible I'm so sorry

• I'm sure I have.

• Yupp @keyspirits

• No, I don't think so.

• I haven't even had a guy fall for me in real life and I don't think anyone would fall for me here in gag because guys love outside before inside.

Sighennn

• It happened. He felt the same and it was serious. But because of problems we had to part ways.

• Fortunately, no.

• Yes I have. He's amazing in every way and I am the happiest I have ever been. It's definitely reciprocal.

• I've fallen in love with an amazing guy on here. Yep, it's reciprocal haha. :P

• ❤️ thrilled for you!

• Thank you! :-) I'm the happiest I've been in a long while :-)

• That's wonderful

What Guys Said 11

• Since I've joined gag, I've fallen in love with myself and yes it was reciprocal😍

• Well duh. I'm pretty damn charming :P

• I've had 4 in the past 2 months.

-One girl was randomly attracted to me so she messaged me and we talked about music. She then left the site for 2 months so far. I don't think it could possibly go anywhere though because she was not my type at all (stoner/punk chick).

-Another just liked the fact I said I care more about T&A on a woman so she messaged me her Facebook. She's no longer active but I didn't do anything other than look at her pics. Kinda pretty, but looks 6 years older than me.

-Another just thought I was cute so she messaged me just to get that off her chest. I followed her on Instagram but nothing else.

-Lastly, once messaged me thinking I was cute but her profile was blank. She asked if I liked younger women and I was like "uhhhh... as long as she's 16 or older (AOC)" and it turns out she was 13. So I stopped talking to her.

• Nice to be sought after. 😀

• This is some heart warming stuff.

• Someone fall for me? Like there's a chance of that happening.

• Not on here, not even in real life either! Lol...

• I haven't even had a girl fall for me in real life.

Sigh*

• Well I find you attractive

Giggle*

• Thanks, I appreciate it. I've had a few crushes I suppose, but none of them been able to withstand me unless I hold myself back.

• Nope, don't think so

• Yep had one that was going to leave her husband for me even though I had zero interest in her and never expressed interest in her as more than a friend. She just one day said oh I am going to get a divorce so we can be together. I had another one that started stalking me. That's when I decided I needed to take my profile picture down and start going anonymous only.

• That's a sad story.. 😢

• Why is it sad?

• One eighth of gag girls and one tenth of gag guys. I only bang grandmas.

• I have fallen in love with a beautiful woman here, and it is reciprocal.