Is anyone else getting sick and tired of these race questions?

It's getting very annoying. And no, I don't go and click on them... They pop up in the feed.

Specifically, I'm getting tired of these Asian questions like "Do white guys like Asian girls?" and "Do all guys go for white girls?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on GAG nearly a year this month, in fact I just made Guru a few days back. And to be quite honest, for anyone who knows me, knows I am a straight shooter and make no bones about it when it comes to pointing out something... however diplomatically when Need be... or "I don't click on them..."
    I am tired of a lot of different Questions that I find Repetitious as well here. And even the Types of Questions, just not this one with Asians and whites, but Questions like How long is a normal penis, Rate me, Best GAG couple, Why can't I cum, who is the most Popular GAGER, and just things of this nature.
    However, Most of the time, I answer Questions that I find Most Beneficial to me and who will Serve Those in Need of Real help.
    Yes, I might chime in with a word or two or a vote or so if I feel like I want to. And if I don't want to nor feel the need to, I pass it by and answer something else.
    Get used to it, Laura1995... it is what it is, it's Here on GAG and it is Not going to change. The Only thing you Will see 'Change,' for it has happened a few times since I have been here, dear, is Whatever------They pop up in the feed and anywhere else on GAG to make a change to their website.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 11

• Every question on GAG has been asked and recycled many times it's not just the ones you mention... like 'does he like me'?, 'what does eye contact mean?, 'she keeps staring at me', 'please rate me', 'why do girls like BJ's?'... etc... what GAG has made me realise how much people have in common it seems like we all have the same questions, concerns and issues.
    But what I find annoying is when a member asks the same question over and over again.

• You have to understand that people on here are a small minority that just so happen to have the same views when compared to the rest of the world. Some have even admitted to be friends with some people who are on here outside of GAG, so of course they have similar views.

• Oh yes. I just want this race discrimination in the USA to stop but I don't think there is any way to do it. Ugh.

• Everyone is insecure to an extent. This is a place where it is understood that letting out insecurity is ok.

But honestly, people. No one is attracted to every person of a specific race. Generally, people are attracted to attractive people; regardless of race.

• yeah that's why i always joke around when i come across one

• Yes, it's a little tiring to see them every day but if someone doesn't say anything racist it's not a problem. I would like these questions to be reduced, though

• What about the "what do guys like in girls, please help!"

• White guys love Asian girls and White girls be getting mad jealous. Salty...

• Go to a corner and wine is not gonna help.. posting a question about this is not gonna help... it is how it is! How many people ask if others can ´´rate´´ them... bullshit. Just ignore. Yes, you don´t click on them, but they show up on your feed. SO WHAT? on Facebook a lot of people update stupid statusses you see passing by. Such as: ´´I am on the bus now´´ ´´i dont know what to do...´´ all attention seeking questions. Do you click ´´like´´ or do you ignore that? Exactly, you probably ignore them. Do the same here or delete your account. Nothing to change about it,

amen

• No.

They show the real climate of the world.

• The majority of races like white men and women. It's expected.

• Of course!! Because every other race is unattractive according to most of them.

• I need to get a life? Thanks for the most ironic statement I've ever read on this site. Now beat it, shoo shoo. Go preach your uneducated and prepubescent level statements elsewhere, people who matter are speaking and were having a good conversation until you decided to, as always, include your "opinion" which, by the way, is never anything short of unfathomably foolish... at best.

• I was completely fine with just letting the issue go and not dealing with you again, Kangy. However, since you are exactly what I described and decided to report my comment as "antagonistic" when the actual antagonist was, in fact, you, I will be posting the same question, over and over and over again to assure everyone reads it and relates my words to you.

Your immature desire for the last word just allowed for your... wondrous existence... to be made much more mainstream on this site.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeahh, they're annoying.

• Why are you specifically tired of those questions?

• I have grown numb

• Because of the questions?

• It is used to cool down heat
      Very nice but can be bitter

• Yeah :)
      I could use some once in a while

• Ironically this is a race question